Create your own destiny!
A life of wealth and goodness!
It is your dream, isn’t it?
But when you face problems after problems in your life you literally crumble under the pressure. You are dejected that you are destined to fail.
Problems are there in everyone’s life. In fact there is no life without problems. If you want a problem free place, there is only one place in this world.
Are you wondering where the place is?
It is your graveyard.
Till the day you live you have to live amongst problems. You have to fight against problems till your death.
Instead of fighting against it, you blame your destiny.
‘It is my destiny that I should suffer’ you cringe in self-pity.
You feel God created you to suffer.
Is God a villain to destroy you?
- He is there to give you strength and energy to fight against odds.
- He has created you to be your own master.
- You have to decide your life.
- You have to mold yourself.
- You have to create your own destiny.
How to create your own destiny? It is very easy!
1.You should have an aim in life.
- Do you go for work routinely?
- Are you not ambitious?
You will never succeed.
Life without aim is like a ship without anchor. You must have a definite aim. That aim should be your target.
You should never lose sight of your target. You should work relentlessly towards your success. Improvise your knowledge to succeed.
Aim high at the topmost position in your job.
- Your work should be proficient.
- You should be punctual.
- You should work smartly.
- You should think intelligently.
- Your progress will be slow but steady.
- You will succeed one day.
2.Do not fall into the rut of mediocrity
Most of you settle down for mediocre success.
If you do that your life will be totally commonplace and mundane. Very boring and uninteresting.
You will never work hard if you are not sure of your success. You live a routine life not knowing the huge potential of creating your own destiny is within your hands.
You cannot become the President of the United States. But you can become very prominent in your job, can’t you?
3. Be positive
Your mind should be filled with positive energy so that your actions are positive. Positive thoughts produce good results.
Do you have pessimistic thoughts that you will not succeed?
Rest assured that you will never succeed.
Positive thought prod you to succeed.
Stay away from negative people. They will pull down your enthusiasm. They are failures and want you to be a failure. Shut your ears to their gloomy advice. Mingle with positive people who will make you energized and raring to have a go.
4. Good family relationship is a must.
Your family means a lot to you. When you have tensed relationship with your spouse you cannot work to your optimum best.
Believe me, happy family life gives you incredible vitality to work hard to create your own destiny.
- Interact with your spouse in love
- Have fun time with your children.
These are energy boosters, you know.
5. Work out your plan
- Take a paper and pencil.
- Write down the steps you should take to create your own destiny.
- Start with small steps.
- When your initial plans are too big you are alarmed by the magnitude of achieving it.
- Do not procrastinate your work.
Begin step by step. Tick the work done. Increase your momentum steadily. Feel happy at your smallest success. Yet another easy way to create your own destiny.
6. Appreciate yourself
Do not feel dejected at your initial failures. Consider them as precious lessons to do even better.
- Think you are doing great.
- Appreciate your smallest success.
- Motivate your mind that that you can do even better.
Surely and definitely your mind instigates you to do your work brilliantly.
You should never waver from your target. Do not keep changing your target as your work becomes confused and chaotic. Keep appreciating yourself when you near your target.
7. Set a time limit
As you know work extends with time.
- You should set a time limit for your success.
- You just cannot meander about saying you have ample time to achieve your own destiny.
- When you set a time limit, your mind gears up to do your work in a fast pace.
But keep the time limit within your reasonable reach. You cannot have overnight success.
8. Be kind to yourself
You cannot always do your work at your optimum best.
- There are days when your mind freezes into immobility.
- Do not think you are failing.
- Consider it as one of those days.
Just let go and do some other work.
9. Relax and have recreation
When it is all work and no recreation your energy drains off very quickly.
- You should set aside time to relax.
- Do things you like.
- Go for movies
- Do shopping
- Listen to good music.
- Enjoy time with your friends.
It revives you.
10. Be practical and realistic
You do not have super powers to achieve your destiny within days.
- It takes years before you achieve the success you aim for.
- You should wait patiently.
- You should be realistic enough to realize that success is slow but not unachievable.
Keep trying till your destiny is in your hands. Your success is your own creation. You cannot expect to be successful without contribution from you. You can create your own destiny of success by your sustained hard work. Your hard work snowballs into great success in your career. But if you are halfhearted in your work, the result also will be second-rate and run-of-the-mill.
So you can see that you are the creator of your own destiny. God always helps those who help themselves. When you leave everything to God he does not help you.
- Be honest in your work.
- Be sincere in your approach.
- Be very decisive in your aim.
Now you can create a picture-perfect destiny of happiness and perfection in your life.