What are the different types of wives that exist in a married life?
You can never classify wives into a particular number. There are different types of wives – very varied and interesting too.
‘Wickets are like wives. You never know what to expect from them.’ –Navjot Singh Sidhu
How true it is.
Your life is comfortable and easy to live if you are gifted with a good wife. When your wife has all the ingredients of a perfect partner, your marriage is heavenly.
But the sad fact is that dreams often do not realize. You are frequently disappointed when she locks horns with you, making your married life miserable and depressed.
Among the different types of wives, a good wife is the rarest.
Does your wife fit in these different types of wives? – The last category is your dream wife
1. The bad tempered wife
When your wife is bad tempered she is very demanding and unreasonable. Her anger makes your married life hellish and nightmarish. She never controls her emotions. She has a wild temperament and a lashing tongue.
- Your angry wife always finds fault in whatever you do.
- You can never satisfy her
- You cannot voice your opinion.
- She nags you as if you were a fool.
- She is very dominating and controlling.
She is very irritable and sweeps you under the carpet with her anger and edginess. You do not like to be home. but you have to be on time as it is her command.
You do not love her in the true sense of the word. Though you do not openly show it, you feel isolated from her. She never realizes that she is a loser as she does not have your true love.
2. The over possessive wife
Your wife literally clings to you by demanding all your attention. She wants you besides her 24\7. It makes you feel overwhelmingly suffocated.
- You cannot watch TV as you like.
- You cannot go out with your friends
- You cannot spend time with your parents as she always claims you are all hers.
She says ‘ I love you so much that I cannot share you with anyone.’ But you know otherwise.
Your over possessive wife is denying you your personal space.
When she clings to you, you mind rears in protest. This leads to harsh and bitter arguments between you.
3. The beautiful but negligent wife.
Your wife is a beauty and is very conscious of it.
She has an enviable figure, and when she ventures out all eyes are on her.
You must be a very proud husband, I am sure. But surprisingly you shake your head negatively.
It is true that her beauty dazed you in the initial days of your marriage. Your head tilted with pride when you stepped out with her as your friends wowed at your prized possession.
‘This beauty is all mine’ you proudly patted yourself.
- Your beauty conscious wife preens before the mirror while your stomach rumbles in hunger.
- She does not really know your needs as her total concentration is on polishing her beauty.
- She keeps your house like a pig sty as she does not care.
- She is a high maintenance girl.
- She spends tons of money to keep pace with the latest fashion trends.
You no longer ogle at her beauty as you now know her ugly inside.
4. The over self-confident wife
Your wife is confirmed that she is superior to you as she earns more than you. She is very over confident also.
- She decides arbitrarily what is good for the family.
- You hate to talk with her as she is always bossy and dominating.
- She compares you with her more successful colleagues.
- Your blood boils at her haughtiness.
- She is more masculine than feminine and you do not feel attracted to her.
Both are more like two islands at home. She is in her own arrogant world and you are in your world of isolation. There is no friendly conversation between you.
You lose all interest in her.
She is the most irritating among the different types of wives.
5. The obedient wife
Your obedient wife is more than ready to listen to you. She never back answers when you are angry. She asks your permission for whatever she does. She makes you feel you are the king of the family.
- She needs your guidance to run the home.
- She always wants you to be the deciding authority for the family.
- She cooks your favorite dishes with loving care.
- She looks after your children and maintains the house with dedication.
Is she your dream girl among the different types of wives?
‘My wife is not my companion as she is more of a maid,’ you lament.
You cannot share your problems with her as she does not have any opinion of her own. You cannot discuss important family issues with her as she is not confident enough to give you suggestions.
She makes your married life monotonous and dull.
6. A great companion wife
Your wife is your great companion -more of a friend to you. She is very self-confident but not arrogant.
You can talk about anything in the world with her. She looks after you with love and laughs a lot at your humor. She is humorous and you can tease her. She adores you when you do that.
- When you are worried, she is at your side to comfort you.
- She takes care of her appearance to please you.
- She also cares for her home.
- She respects your family.
- She treats you with loving respect.
- She is confident to point out your faults, not in a commanding way, but in a friendly manner.
She is your pillar of strength and you become dependent on her for your happiness. You enjoy every moment with her as she is very comfortable to live with.
She asks your opinion before she does anything, but knows what is good for her. The final decision is always hers. You respect her for that.
Your wife who gives you great companionship is the best among the different types of wife, isn’t she?
A friendly advice to the modern wife
Your newly found financial independence should give you self-assurance and not arrogance. You cannot tame your husband with your over-confidence. Nor can you have his love by dominating him.
Be assertive without being dominant. Look presentable without being obsessed by it. Interact with friendliness without being slavish.
Simple qualities your husband expects from you to be his dream wife.