Healthy pregnancy – a craving all pregnant women have. To be a mother is a dream every woman has! Holding the lovely bundle of delight in your hands is a moment you can never forget till the day you live.
But you have lots of doubts during your pregnancy period, don’t you?
You are terrified whether you are doing the right things for a healthy pregnancy
Healthy pregnancy – Top 10 tips to deliver a healthy baby!
- Be active and agile. Of course the first three months of your pregnancy period is a terrible experience for you. Vomiting and nausea makes you feel drained and tired. It is very normal for almost all women. But after the first trimester the nausea slowly disappears. Your tiredness also lessens. Now is the time to be your normal self. Do your own work and be spritely.
- Do not think of negative things when you are pregnant. Be cheerful and think of positive things.
- Eat healthy food. You should eat food rich in calcium, iron, folic acid, vitamin A and vitamin C. Avoid junk food. Drink plenty of water. Eat lots of fruits. Avoid cakes and aerated drinks. Drink lots of fresh juices.
- Have excellent and friendly relationship with your husband. It makes you happy and the happiness reflects in the health of your baby. Have a picture of a cute baby in your room. Keep looking at it. Visualize your baby. It makes you feel good.
- Do not eat out as the food served there are very oily and harmful to your body.
- You should not diet drastically when you are pregnant. Do not dump yourself with unhealthy food as it can make you obese. Your baby should gain weight in a natural and healthy way.
- Have regular checkups with your doctor. You should clarify your doubts with the doctor. Do not search in the net for information regarding pregnancy. There are plethora of information and you might get confused as to which is the information you need.
- Do not go in for food supplements. You never know what the contents are. It is always better to have natural food which gives your baby the essential nutrients it needs.
- Go for long walks with your husband as it the best form of exercise. You can enjoy incredible emotional bond with him which goes a long way in making your delivery smooth and normal.
- Have all the tests, scans and vaccinations that is needed for healthy pregnancy.
Feel normal and happy. Do not think that pregnancy is an illness. An incredible happiness awaits you. You should mentally prepare yourself for your duty of motherhood. It is a pleasure and not a burden. Do not be lazy and lethargic as it will have a telling effect during your delivery time.
Have a happy mindset. It has positive result in the health of the baby. During your second trimester the baby develops listening capacity. The first voice it is receptive to is your voice. Talk positive and energetic words to your baby. The baby grows up listening to your cheerful words and enters this world with a happy mindset.