Do you know your husband is enamored by you when you are an understanding wife?
You smugly feel you are loving and understanding towards your husband.
But he thinks otherwise. Your husband feels you do not quite understand his true feelings. This is the reason he feels very uncomfortable in your presence.
He is often fidgety and edgy at home. He also seems emotionally detached and withdrawn from you.
Why does your husband behave in a manner which makes you think he is unloving and uncaring?
It is because you do not truly understand his male needs. You unknowingly do certain things which he hates.
You nag your husband so much that he does not to be home.
When you always accuse and blame your husband for all the problems in your family, he does not like to interact with you.
Then what exactly does your husband want from you?
How does an understanding wife behave?
- She gives her husband comfort and peace at home.
- He can be outspoken and frank with her.
- He need not censor his words while interacting with her.
- She loves him through his stomach.
- She is his pillar of strength.
- She is fun to live with.
Do you have these qualities?
No, says your husband.
You are confused about the ways to win his love, aren’t you?
You can easily understand your husband if only you realize his male point of view.
Most of you flop as an understanding wife because you never really know what your husband expects from you.
- Your husband wants to feel comfortable when he enters his home.
- He hates it when you keep attacking him with your long complaint list.
- He wants his home to be his unwinding domain.
Is it difficult to be an understanding wife? Not at all – Follow these easy tips
1. You understand his male needs
When you are an understanding wife your husband is relaxed and stress free when he is home.
- You understand his moods so much that you know about his feelings through his facial expressions.
- You stay away from him when he wants his privacy.
- You are attentive when he is tired and fatigued.
- You let him unwind himself without thrusting your tension on him.
- You do not flare up with angry questions as soon as he enters home.
When he flashes out in anger you understand that he is just releasing some steam and not insulting you.
You do not aggravate the situation by yelling back at him.
2. He does not have to censor his words
Your husband wants to be himself without fearing your tongue lashing.
- He is happy when he does not have to think twice before he says anything to you.
- This make him feel relaxed and interested to interact with you.
- When you do not take literal meaning to his words, he feels cool and comfortable.
- He does not have to censor his words. This is a big pain off his neck.
- There is lots of teasing and fun in your togetherness which makes your husband enjoy being with you.
Your husband likes it when you are humorous and fun loving.
3. You give your husband his space
You do not literally cling to your husband demanding all his attention.
- You give him the much-needed freedom to do things he likes.
- You never crib when your husband does not take you out. You understand that he is too tired to go out.
- You allow him to watch his favorite sports without fighting for the remote.
- You also allow your husband the occasional space to spend fun moments with his friends.
4. You are not arrogant
The new-found financial freedom of today’s woman has made her arrogant towards her husband.
Your husband is basically egoistic. When you clash with him to prove your supremacy his ego is crushed and destroyed.
Your husband psychologically deviates from you.
- As an understanding wife you never show off your knowledge and make your husband look like a nitwit.
- You are confident but never arrogant.
- You boost his ego by appreciating his good qualities.
- You respect him for what he is.
- You never degrade him before others.
Your husband becomes isolated in his own world when you are arrogant. He may be physically present at home but mentally he is far away from you.
5. You win his love through his stomach
Your husband as a man is addicted to his tongue.
- You cook your husband his favorite dish and he sees his mother in you.
- You serve him with a smile and he adores you for it.
- You never bring up family issues when he is eating.
When you cook your husband an uninteresting food it makes your husband feel uncared and unloved.
Your husband always analyzes your love through the way you care for his taste buds.
6. You are his shock aborber
‘You are my shock absorber’, my highly temperamental husband used to tell me. I adored and loved those words.
What is the nature of a shock absorber?
The riding comfort, stability and breaks of your car depend on the performance of the shock absorber.
When it is worn out you cannot control your car from side sliding, rattling and skidding all over the places
- Act like a shock absorber to make your husband feel comfortable.
- As an understanding wife, take control of all the problematic issues in the family with uncanny confidence.
Do you know your husband does not have the talent to handle family problems as deftly as you do?
Your well satisfied husband inwardly praises you as his most understanding wife.
The conclusion about being an understanding wife.
This quality gives your marriage absolute relationship fulfillment.
Be your husband’s comfort zone.
Be soothing to his stressed mind. Boost his ego by your respect. You can literally rule your husband if you give him the comfort he seeks.
You can do all these thing only when you are his understanding wife.
So why can’t you be it?