Seven stages of life is different and unique in its own way.
You change and evolve as years pass by.
You are not what you were few years back, are you?
Seven stages of life – Whole life container
Each stage of seven years of life chisel you into a different person. As you look back you are astonished by the changes you undergo as an individual.
So uniquely different, isn’t it?
You enter into this world with unique characteristics which is solely yours.
You are completely dependent on your parents for your survival.
- Your parents are in cloud nine.
- You spend most of your time sleeping.
- You smile angel-like at them.
- You live in your own innocent world.
- Your little mind surprisingly reciprocates to love and care.
- You are telepathic to unwanted people.
- You adore the crooning of your mother.
0 months to 2 years is your infant world. A world of total attention from your doting parents. A sheltered world. You gradually take tottering steps out of infancy into your childhood.
This phase of your life is delightful as you are exposed to the outside world.
- You can now walk.
- You become very playful.
- You talk cohesively.
- Your mischief delight your parents.
- You like to explore.
- You are very curious about everything,
- Sounds and noise thrill you.
You still live in the protective arms of your parents. 3 to 6 years – this early childhood days slightly brings out your individuality. Not clearly etched. But definitely there.
You are no longer a child.
- Your parents now place lots of restrictions on you.
- You go to school.
- You are forced to study.
- But you like playing with your friends.
- Modern technologies excite you.
- Your knowledge slowly expands.
This phase of your life is rather taxing to you. Your carefree life of mischief and fun ends when you go to school. Studies overwhelm you. You feel your parents no longer love you as they did when you were a baby. 6 to 12 years of boyhood takes you to the most confusing phase of your life – adolescence.
You are now neither an adult nor a child. You have all sorts of doubts about life.
This is the most trying stage of your life and confusing also.
- You become very independent
- You feel you know everything.
- You are now attracted to the opposite sex.
- You feel your parents are too intruding.
- You want to spend more time with your friends than with your parents.
- You are foolishly daring.
- You are worried about your future.
3 to 19 – the teenage period in your seven stages of life. An age of stepping into youth. This phase of your life actually decides your future. You might be pulled into the rut of alcohol and drugs if you are not careful.
Select your friends sensibly. Control your sexual attraction towards the opposite sex. Your concentration should be in your studies. You now develop distinctive characteristics.
The final steps out of teenage and carefree life.
- You now face the world alone.
- You have a job.
- You are married.
- You move away from your parents to lead your own life.
- You are loaded with responsibilities and commitments.
- You are stressed and tensed by your relationship problems.
- You have children and you have lots of dreams about them.
- You run after money to have an awesome standard of living.
- You earn lots and spend lots.
20 to 35 is your youthful life. The problems it brings along with it has a telling effect in your later life.
6. MIDDLE AGE
You face midlife crisis in this stage of your life. You are fed up with fighting against problems all through your life.
- You have mellowed a lot as life has taught you many precious lessons.
- Your children have grown up.
- You now have the responsibility of securing their future.
- You are worried about your health as hyper tension and diabetes knock at your door.
- Your feel apprehensive of your future as the day of your retirement is nearing.
- You become cynical and skeptical about everything.
- You lose interest in things that once excited you.
35 to 58 years is the most problematic years of your life.
7. OLD AGE
Seven stages of life has now come a full circle. Your duties as a parent is over. But your duty as a good spouse still remains.
- You are now retired and have lots of time in hand.
- Enjoy your life which you were unable to do in your hectic work schedule.
- Be healthy and agile
- Be well-groomed.
- Never think your life is over.
- It is entirely new life with tons of time for yourself.
- Visit places you had always wanted to see with your spouse.
- Be financially independent so that you can spend your old age with self-esteem.
59 till the day you live brings the seven stages of life to end.
Each phase of your life is totally different from the other. Each stage playing a unique part in your life. Neglecting one phase of your life makes you miss many precious lessons you can learn. Infancy to your old age should be looked back with happiness and fulfillment. Not with remorse and guilt.