Keep your home clean daily. It is very easy even if you are a working woman. Cleaning the house is a work most women dread.
Do you plan to keep your home clean during the weekends?
Don’t do that. Weekends are well-deserved relaxation time with your family after your hectic weekdays.
Keep your home clean daily with little bit of planning during your week days.
Yes! Cleaning your home also needs planning. There are lots of in between gaps during your daily work. You ignore it. In fact you never know about it. This in between gaps are your cleaning time. I keep my home very neat and clean as I do it according to a plan.
Keep your home clean daily!
- The foremost thing to keep your home clean daily is you should get up early in the morning. Never hit the snooze button. It is an illusion that you get enough rest only if you get up late. Actually you waste precious time by getting up late. When you get up early you have at least two hours of complete isolation which should be your peak cleaning time.
- It is time to start your cleaning work as soon as you get up. Relax for five minutes and have a hot cup of coffee or tea. Do you laze around when you are at your work place? You don’t. You have a time limitation to finish your work. Likewise your household work also needs time efficiency.
- When you plan your menu for the next day it saves you precious time. Cut the vegetables and refrigerate the night before. Yet another time saver. As you cook you should start cleaning your home. You should keep the flame low. This gives you in between time to do your cleaning work.
- As the dish simmers clean the furniture.
- The first thing I do when I get up is put the clothes in the washing machine. The washing will go on as I work in the kitchen. Takes only half an hour. I never pile up the clothes for the weekends.
- You should keep the dress you are going to wear ready the night before. Keep the accessories beside you dress. Saves loads of time and tension.
- Vacuum the carpet- ten minutes- arrange the cluttered things- half an hour. In between go to the kitchen to have a peep at the food being prepared. Never forget that. You do not want to burn it, do you? Pack the lunch and keep it ready in the dining table.
- Now wake up your children. You should train your children to do their bedding from their young age. Encourage them. They will do it. Teach them to keep their things neat. They should have bath and wear their uniform and shoes by themselves. This is yet another load off your shoulders. When you appreciate your children you would be astonished how soon they get ready for school.
- Have breakfast with your family. Yet another time saver. Your husband should help you in the household chores. When the children go to school, both should clean the dishes.
- As you move around pick up the strewn things. Arrange everything in its place and start for your work in peace.
When you do clean your home daily your weekends gives you intense pleasure as you spend quality time with your family.