What are they?
‘I am stressed!’ This is the most commonly uttered word in the modern society.
Do you know stress can destroy your happiness as no other emotion can?
‘In times of great stress or adversity, it is always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive’. – Lee Iacocca quotes
Stress is now a universal emotion felt by almost everyone throughout the world.
Some twenty years ago the impact of stress was not as devastating and shattering as it is now. Life was lot easier. There was no mad chase after money as you see now. There was also no nail biting competition for the top spot you experience today.
Even school children use the word stress very commonly. It is very sad that today’s children do not have the innocent childhood we enjoyed. It is rat race all over the world where only the fittest survive. The less efficient person is cast away as a failure.
‘Is there any relief for the stress I feel? Your mind literally cries out in intense pain.
Stress busters can relieve your mind!
Top 10 instant stress busters – Get prompt relief!
1. DEVELOP POSITIVE MINDSET.
Your mindset makes you stressed. The same mindset can make you stress free. So your mind is an awesome stress buster waiting with solutions to relieve you. If you take your present problems seriously you easily buckle under its impact. You are terrified that your future is doomed to be a failure.
- Make your mindset positive.
- Throw away negative thoughts out of your mind.
- Mingle with positive people.
- Evolve into a mentally strong person.
So the best stress buster is your positive mind!
2. ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE CRUSHES YOUR STRESS
Confidence in yourself tramples stress under its powerful feet. Unless you are confident you easily buckle under the pressure of minor problems also. You shrink yourself in a miserable world of shattered hope and distrust about your ability.
- Select confidence as your stress buster.
- It makes your mind strong and determined to fight against your problems
- Surely your stress vanishes.
3. TALK OUT YOUR FEELINGS
Do you know talking about your stress related problems with a person who really cares for you are emphatic stress busters?
Your heart feels heavy with worry when you bury your stress within you.
- You should open out about your problems with a person who loves you.
- His\her words of encouragement makes you feel light heartened and relieved.
4. MUSIC IS A PERFECT MANNA
Music can relieve your stress in an emphatic way.
- Relax in a chair and close your eyes.
- Dim the lights in your room.
- The slight darkness around you makes you feel peaceful.
- Close the room.
- There should be no disturbance.
- Turn on the music now.
- The volume should not be blaring to your ears.
- The sound should be mild and soothing.
Music literally makes your stressed mind unwind itself.
5. TRUST IN GOD
When you are stressed you are agonized that there is no one to help you.
- You feel all alone in the world.
- You are distressed that there is no one to help you.
- Your mind screams for help.
- But no one comes to your aid.
But there is one person who can help you. It is God. Prayers can give you limitless hope. When there is hope there is no stress.
6. ‘THIS TOO SHALL PASS’ MENTALITY
Why do you feel stressed?
- When you are inundated with problems you do not see any end to it.
- You feel you are drowning in your problems.
- There is no shore within your sight.
‘My problems will never end’ your stressed mind keeps telling you. But everything has to end one day. Your problems also will disappear one day.
Can you write a sentence without a full stop?
I am sure you cannot. The day dawns for everyone. It will dawn for you too. ‘This too shall pass’ is the motto you should always follow in your life.
7. ENJOY QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY
Do you alienate yourself from your family when you are stressed?
You are losing a valuable stress buster.
- You do not share your feelings with your family.
- Instead you spat out bitterness and resentment on them. Never ever do it.
- You should spend quality time with your family.
Family support goes a long way in making you feel relieved of your stress.
8. COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.
Do you feel you are the only one to suffer in the whole world?
Do you wallow in self-pity?
Look around you!
- You see people fighting against hardships you can never imagine.
- You feel your problems are nothing compared to what they are suffering from.
- You will be ashamed that you are stressed about problems which will disappear one day.
Admire the determination of the physically challenged people who have to fight it out throughout their life. Their valiant fight against their impairment makes you dazed with wonderment.
9. COMEDY SHOWS IS A STRONG STRESS BUSTER
When I am stressed I always switch on the comedy channel.
- Yes! Comedy shows is a clear cut stress buster.
- They make you relaxed.
- Humor has the ability to unwind and unfurl your stressed mind.
- You feel good and lightened.
10.YOGA CALMS YOUR MIND
Yoga gives clarity to your mind.
- A clarified mind does not bow its knees to stress.
- Do yoga regularly.
- It instantly soothes your mind.
It gives your stressed mind serenity and peace.
You need it don’t you?
Stress is actually an imaginary devil. It is made to look real by your dithering mindset. Your mindset makes your worries and problems assume gigantic proportion. Your inflated stress is given oxygen by your lack of will power.
One day it will strangle all happiness in your life. Make intense efforts to feed positive thoughts into your mind to make you stress and tension free.