Top 10 loving ways to look after your pregnant wife gives you an insight into her emotions and feelings during her gestation period.
Your wife’s gestation period is the time when she needs your sustained support and care.
Your wife has given you a sort of promotion in your family life. You are going to be a father!
The thought of being a father is very exciting and thrilling.
Your wife also feels so. To be a mother is every woman’s dream isn’t it?
There are many changes in her body.
- She becomes lazy and lethargic
- Her movements are very slow and sluggish.
- She suffers from cramps.
- She initially loses her appetite. But as months pass by she develops tremendous craving for food.
- She also gains weight which rather worries her.
There are many changes in her behavior also.
- She has fears about labor pain.
- She undergoes many mood swings. She is happy one moment and terribly upset the other moment.
- She craves for your caring attention.
These mood swings are due to the hormonal changes her body undergoes. The need of the hour is immense patience on your part to make your wife feel your total love. ‘I am there for you’ is the emotional backup she needs from you.
This is the time when you should make her feel special.
Do you know that your baby reacts to the emotions of his mother?
The happy mindset of your wife has a positive impact in the proper growth of your baby.
Thoughtful gestures from you makes your wife feel that she your total emotional and moral support.
Top 10 loving ways to look after your pregnant wife!
1. Spend quality time with her
She needs your presence more than anything else. You should spend quality time with her to make her happy.
- Do not yell at her unnecessarily.
- Do not argue with her in anger and annoyance.
- Do not ignore her.
Your pregnant wife feels terribly upset when you do not display your love openly. Have loving interaction with her about the baby. Share your happiness about parenthood.
2. Accompany her to the doctor
- You should not let her go to the doctor all alone.
- It makes her feel uncared by you.
- You should accompany her when she goes for her regular medical checkups.
- You should be well informed about her body condition.
- You should show intense interest about the growth of the baby.
Your caring inquiry makes her feel completely sheltered by you.
3. Motivate her to do exercises
- You should take her out for long walks which improves her health.
- Encourage her to do mild exercises.
- When you give her company in doing prenatal exercises, it delights her.
4. Indulge and pamper her
- You should be indulgent and tolerant in your interaction with her.
- Shopping for the baby delights her.
- Buy her surprising gifts.
- Cook her favorite dish.
- Watch movies with her.
This togetherness is something she craves for.
5. Understand her body condition
- Your wife gets easily tired as she has to bear the weight of the baby.
- She feels sluggish and lethargic.
- She feels drowsy and sleepy.
So help her in household chores so that she can relax for a while.
6. Allow her to visit her parents.
- She feels very comfortable when she is with her parents.
- The love her parents give her is unconditional and total.
- She craves for parental love when she is pregnant.
Regular visits to her parents make her feel very happy.
7. Make yourself knowledgeable
- You should keep yourself updated about the care you should give your pregnant wife.
- You should also ask the advice of your colleagues about their experience during their wife’s pregnancy time.
- This helps you gather information about what you should do during your wife’s pregnancy days.
8. Plan a baby moon
- You should take her for a vacation so that she can unwind herself completely.
- Baby moon makes you come emotionally close together.
- This vacation is more meaningful than your honeymoon.
It is more like a thanks giving gesture to your pregnant wife. She adores it.
9. Apply for leave beforehand
- You should take leave to be with her during her delivery time.
- Your wife draws great inner strength by your presence.
- Inform the management about your leave beforehand so that they can arrange a substitute for you.
Make your days with your pregnant wife professionally hassle free.
10. Be with her in the labor room
- Your presence in the labor room gives definite positive confidence in her.
- The pain and agony she undergoes makes you understand the nobility of motherhood better.
You feel emotional when you see the tiny bundle of delight which is going to cement your relationship with more love. Nothing gives you more pleasure than holding your baby in your arms.
Parenthood is not a playful thing. Just as your wife prepares herself for motherhood, you should gear yourself up to meet the demands of fatherhood. Do not be totally focused on your baby. Give true attention to the person who is the reason for you becoming a father-your wife.