Meditation is a wonder medicine for the immense stress and tension you face in your day to day life.
Modern life is very complicated and competitive. You have to be on your toes to keep in pace with others. This makes your life keyed up and edgy.
- You do not have any mental peace.
- You have work related stress.
- You have relationship problems with your spouse.
- You work yourself with worry about your children.
Your mind is so clustered with problems that you feel highly anxious and worried about your life. You imagine the worst for you.
Commuting from workplace to your home has become very tedious and nerve wracking.
The pressures you suffer in your young age brings along with it hypertension, obesity, diabetes and other health related problems.
What exactly should you do to be hale and healthy?
- You should not hurry and worry.
- You should be calm and peaceful.
- You should composed and unruffled.
‘How can I have these qualities when I am facing sea of problems in my life?
‘I suffer from tremendous work related pressure and immense metal strain due to family problems.’
This is where meditation works wonders to you.
What does meditation actually do to you?
- It calms your disturbed mind.
- You feel peaceful.
- You feel relaxed and cool.
- You gradually learn to take your problems in your stride.
‘During meditation your metabolism and your breath level go down to a level of rest, twice the level of deep sleep’.-Mike Love.
Today’s world is full of stress and tension. Emotional pressures in your family and job takes a toll of your physical and mental health.
Meditation is the only solution to your disturbed mind.
Top 10 right ways of meditation- Gives you incredible peace and clarity
1. MEDITATION SHOULD BE REGULAR
- You should allot at least 1\2 hour to meditate daily
- Regular meditation can give extraordinary results.
- You can visibly feel yourself becoming less angry and less tensed.
2. YOU SHOULD HAVE QUIET DURING MEDITATION
- You cannot meditate in a place if it is too noisy and chaotic.
- Always choose a quiet place to meditate.
- Close the door for complete isolation.
- Sit down in a relaxed posture.
- Switch off the TV.
3. HAVE REGULAR TIMINGS
- You should not meditate for a few days and leave it as not producing the results you expect.
- It takes time for your mind to control its emotions and concentrate.
- When you set aside a particular time for meditation the alarm clock in your mind reminds you to meditate.
4. DO NOT HAVE JUMBLED UP THOUGHTS.
- Your mind should concentrate on one thing.
- Do not have too many thoughts while meditating as you will be confused.
- You should think about something which gives you great pleasure.
- It can be your children, your family or even your hobbies.
5. YOUR BREATHING SHOULD BE RHYTHMIC
- Breathe in thinking of the thought you had in your mind.
- Breathe out thinking of the same thought.
- Breathe in and out at even intervals.
- Keep your focus on that one thought.
- Do not divert your mind.
6. CHOOSE EARLY MORNING FOR MEDITATION
- Early morning mediation relaxes your mind.
- The calm and serenity of the still morning makes your meditation even more effective.
7. DO NOT LISTEN TO OUTSIDE NOISES.
- You will hear noises. You should not let it divert your concentration.
- You should not yell at your children to keep quiet.
- It indicates you are not concentrated in your meditation.
- If you are meditating the proper way no sounds can disturb you.
8. HAVE A COMFORTABLE POSTURE
- This is a must if you want meditation to yield good results.
- Sit in a posture you are comfortable with.
- Do not eat heavily before meditating as you will feel sleepy.
- Doing warms ups before meditation makes your body flexible.
9. CHANTING MANTRAS CAN MAKE YOU FEEL ONE WITH GOD
- You can belong to any religion.
- Chanting the name of God can make you feel one with Him.
- You feel very motivated and energetic when you feel God within you.
10. OPEN YOUR EYES SLOWLY
- Do not become alert immediately.
- Open your eyes slowly.
- Keep smiling.
- You can visibly feel calmness enveloping you.
Meditation soothes your mind. It gives clarity to your thoughts. You feel very peaceful. You feel relaxed and your tension eases. Meditation shapes you into a fine personality- relaxed and cool. Your total personality undergoes a makeover. The magic of meditation purifies your thoughts. You become more aware of your blessings.