Handsome bridegroom always complements his beautiful bride.
It is true that the total focus of everyone is almost on your bride. As a woman she has many ways to show her beauty. Her dress, make up, hairstyle, accessories and other things make her the cynosure of everyone’s eyes.
Why should you be left behind?
You too can attract everyone by being a handsome bridegroom. Do not think that pre wedding care is only for brides. You too should take care of yourself so that you look smart and handsome on your D day.
Top 10 tips to be a handsome bridegroom
- Do you wash your face properly? Men never care to wash their face after they return from work. You should wash your face regularly with a good cleanser. You too should exfoliate your skin to remove the dead cells. Do not work too late in the night as you develop dark circles which could mar your looks on your D day.
- Do not feel shy to do facials. Your face needs it. Is your skin oily? Then you should choose skin products which are oil free. If you have dry skin moisturize your skin regularly to make it have a healthy glow. A good skin is not a bride’s prerogative alone, is it?
- Do you have mustache? Shape it. Are your eyebrows too bushy? Take off the extras that extend too much. Be sure to shape your beard. Unruly beard looks hideous on your D day.
- You too should have pedicure and manicure. Many men sport broken finger and toe nails. Make your nails clean and well cut.
- Select a good hair dresser. Your hair style decides how you will look on your wedding day. You should try different hair styles. Take your photos with different hairstyles. Discuss with the bride and hairdresser which suits your face. You should look dignified, stylish and elegant. Definitely not freaky.
- Select your wedding dress at least a month before your wedding. Check whether it fits you properly. An ill-fitting dress can spoil your total look. You can choose the color to sync with the dress of your bride. But you should be very careful. Do not go overboard and select colors which are feminine. You will rue your decision.
- Do you have hair in your back and shoulders? It will look very bad. Remove it. Do not feel that waxing is a woman’s need. You do not want to look like a grizzly bear, do you?
- Avoid alcohol at any cost at least two months before your marriage. Your face will look puffy and drawn if you drink regularly.
- Eat lots of healthy food to feel energetic on your wedding day. Drink plenty of water and fresh juices. Avoid sweets, cakes and aerated drinks.
- Last but not the least, select your perfume which is not too strong and heady. Do not smell sweaty. Your perfume should have subtle and mild fragrance. Very manly, you know.
Complement your bride by looking your best. Do not go overboard. You will look gaudy. Do not underplay too much. You will look dull and lackluster. Something you never want to be on your D day. Look a handsome bridegroom.