Love failure – a very common scenario among today’s modern youth.
You are heartbroken when your love fails, aren’t you?
You easily succumb to attraction towards the opposite sex. But not all love affairs end in marriage. Mostly your love fails when it is not strong enough to withstand the rough passage to your marriage.
Love failure leaves you drained and mentally disturbed, doesn’t it?
You are emotionally shattered when the person you ardently loved leaves you midway. A very common state of modern love which is rather fickle and feeble.
I was startled to hear chaotic noises coming from my neighbor’s house. She was wailing loudly. I looked at the window with my heart thudding.
The scene I saw is still engraved in my mind even though it happened some ten years ago.
The lifeless body of her son was carried for inquiry by the police. I could not believe this happening to her son.
I had just seen him few hours ago. He was pacing up and down the terrace of his house rather restlessly when I saw him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. And now he was dead.
What made the boy take this drastic decision?
‘It is because of my mother my brother committed suicide’ the dead boy’s brother told me.
I didn’t know what to say.
‘My brother loved a girl who worked in our factory. He asked my mother permission to marry her. But she refused saying the girl’s family was below our status.’ He choked with anger against his mother.
‘Your brother could have insisted that he cannot change his mind. Why did he opt for this disastrous decision?’ I asked pityingly.
‘Well aunty, my brother was a meek person. He neither had the courage to marry the girl he loved, nor did he have the guts to fight with my mother for his love. Now he has disappeared from the world. What a waste of life’ he cried.
I totally agreed with him. His brother had no guts. He lost his life for nothing. He should have fought for his love.
How do you feel when your face love failure?
- You feel your happiness has ended.
- You keep thinking of the person who rejected you.
- You take to drinks.
- You lose interest in your work.
- You fall in love on the rebound – A worst blunder.
These are life destroying aspects.
Love involves two persons. The love you have for each other should be equal. It is no use when you are loving and the other person is playing along with you in the name of love.
What if you face love failure?
It is natural to feel dejected and depressed. But it should not destroy your life.
It is no use brooding over a love that has died and faded. A truly loving person will never shift affection when he\she sees a greener pasture. Feel happy that your relationship with an unworthy person has ended.
Imagine spending the rest of your life with a valueless person. Dreadful!
Top 10 ways to overcome love failure – Move ahead!
1. GRIEVE FOR A WHILE
You are shattered when your love fails. You are not a robot to be emotionless.
Do you want to cry?
Do you feel pained?
- Experience the pain.
Pain is sign of cure, isn’t it?
You cannot forget the person you loved just like that. When the dream of your married life with your lover fades into nothingness because of your love failure, it is only natural you feel your world crashing to your feet. It is a very normal feeling.
Do not continue to grieve about a person who does not deserve you. After getting the grief out of your mind, look ahead to your future life with positive energy.
2. GET HIM\HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE FOREVER
Do not brood about a person who does not deserve you.
Do you feel bottled up with misery and unhappiness because of your love failure?
- Confide your feelings to your close friend who really care for you.
- Share your bottled up emotions with your friend.
- The soothing words your friend utters makes you come out of your misery very easily.
- After confiding your sorrow you definitely feel much better.
3. GO FOR A VACATION TO DIVERT YOUR MIND
You should move away from the place at least for some time. Go for a vacation with your friends.
The new place and the new people you meet makes your mind light and fresh.
- Do you like beaches – Swim and thoroughly enjoy yourself.
- Do you like riding? – Do that!
- Do like trekking? – Go ahead with your friends.
- Do you like fishing? – Enjoy it.
- Camping out is sheer fun.
Such outside activities really make your grief laden heart lighten up.
4. DO NOT BROOD AND LOSE YOUR HAPPINESS.
Brooding about your love failure can make your life miserable. You have grieved about it. You have cried your heart out. That is the end of it.
- Do not brood and isolate yourself from your friends.
- Realize that your disloyal lover did not deserve your true love.
- Why should you feel wretched when the person you loved never cares for you?
- Why should you lose your happiness when your former lover is thoroughly enjoying himself\herself without a thought about you?
5. NEVER SPY ON HIM\HER
Do not keep a watch on the activities of your former lover.
- He\she means nothing to you.
- Do not browse the net for his\her latest social media updates.
- The pictures of him\her having fun with others could rekindle your pain.
- Put a full stop to your feelings for your undeserving former lover forever.
6. MAKE IT A CLEAN BREAK.
- Do not text him\her.
- Do not send pleading messages to your former lover.
- Even if he\she messages you, do not answer it.
- Delete his\her number from your contact list.
You will definitely meet your former lover sometime in your life.
- Do not be flustered and agitated.
- Behave very coolly and formally when he\she deliberately comes to speak to you.
- Move away casually from the place to show him\her that you have crushed your feelings about him\her to dust.
The shame and rebuff is on your former lover.
7. CONCENTRATE ON YOUR WORK
Sometimes love failure can make you bitter and cynical. Never allow such feelings to encompass you.
- Your former lover feels sadistic pleasure when you immerse yourself in sorrow.
- Do not fulfill his\her callous desire by being a failure.
- Show your incredible success as a thumbs up to the callous person who threw you away.
- He\she cringes inside in shame that you do not care anymore.
8.MINGLE WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE
Do not stay away from people.
- You should mingle with them so that you do not feel isolated.
- Positive people make you feel nothing is lost in your life.
- Your loved ones also make you feel sheltered and protected.
- Keep smiling.
- Do not look gloomy.
- You will find a better person who will love you for what you are.
- You will soon see what true love is.
9. NEVER FALL IN LOVE ON THE REBOUND
Do not fall in love immediately on the rebound.
- Sometimes you might meet a person who also faced loved failure.
- There is an immediate connectivity between you as both have faced the same pain and agony.
- There is an instant emotional chord.
- Does mutual love failure mean you have finally met the person of your life?
Do not make the same mistake again. Do not feel the same agony again. Take time for your wounds to heal. Do not marry unless you are sure of your love for each other.
10. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY
Suppose you had married the person you loved. Your marriage would have been an utter flop because he\she did not truly love you. Your married life would have been traumatic and nightmarish. You have escaped being caught. Thank God for that.
Yours was not a love failure. It was a lucky escape from an empty person. Do not be heartbroken. Live your life to the full. Time is a great healer. One day true love smiles upon you to make you happy.