Wrinkles in face makes you look elderly and mature beyond your age.
Day to day skin care can reduce wrinkles in face.
Be very regular in your skin care regimen.
Top 10 ways to remove wrinkles in face – Always youthful!
1. AVOID SUN DAMAGE
Sun damages your skin as nothing else. The ultra violet rays of sun works havoc in your skin making you look aged and wrinkled.
- Do not venture out without applying sunscreen.
- Apply sunscreen at least twenty minutes before going out in sun.
- Carry an umbrella.
- Wear a hat for further sun protection.
- Do not forget to wear sunglasses.
- Sunscreen should be applied even when you are home. Apply it thrice a day.
- The heat emanating when you cook can also cause wrinkles. A dermatologist asked me to apply sunscreen while cooking also. She told me it would reduce wrinkles effectively.
- You need to apply sunscreen during winter also.
2. WATCH YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
Do you know your facial expressions can make you develop wrinkles at a young age?
- Do not squint your eyes – You easily develop crow’s feet in your eye area.
- Do not frown- You develop forehead wrinkles.
- Do not keep your lips pulled down. You have deep grooves near your lips.
- Never wipe your face roughly. Always be gentle in your movements.
Can you see how you misuse your facial muscles in the worst possible way?
Be gentle and kind to your skin.
3. KEEP YOUR SKIN HYDRATED
- Drink plenty of water.
- Drink buttermilk often –Gives glow to your skin
- Drink green tea- Helps reduce wrinkles
- Fresh juices are rich in vitamin C and A – Manna to your skin.
- Drink carrot juice daily
- Coconut water is a good alternative for aerated drinks.
4. ANTI WRINKLE CREAM
Start using anti-wrinkle creams as soon as you enter your thirties. In fact my dermatologist told me that your skin starts losing its collagen when you are twenty five.
- Nourishing night creams moisturize your tired skin.
- When your skin loses its moisture it gets dried up and wrinkled.
- Slash a good nourishing night cream liberally all over your face and blend well.
- Massage with gentle upward strokes.
- Leave on to make your skin look young and refreshed.
5. SKIN TIGHTENING EGG FACE PACK
White of 1 egg.
Besan flour– 1 tablespoon
- Beat the egg white into frothy thickness.
- Add besan flour to it and blend well.
- Apply over your face evenly and let it dry.
- When the pack is completely dry, apply another coating.
- Let this also dry completely.
- Wash your face in warm water.
This pack cannot be removed easily. Do not use rough movements to remove it. Soak your face in warm water to remove the egg pack completely. Pat your face dry. You can see visibly your skin looking young.
6. YOUR NECK IS PART OF YOUR FACE
Neck is part of your face – shall we say an extension of your face. It is very prone to wrinkles as the skin in your neck is very thin.
- Do stretching neck exercises.
- Apply nourishing cream in your neck.
- Use your palms to pull the skin in your neck upwards. It minimizes wrinkles.
Egg pack is very good for your neck also. Use it regularly to see good results.
7. EAT HEALTHY DIET
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits.
- Almonds and walnuts are excellent to keep your skin young and wrinkle free.
- Almost all dry fruits are good for a healthy skin.
- Green leafy vegetables, blueberries, prunes should be part of your daily diet.
- Eat foods rich in omega- 3 fatty acids. Flax seeds, fish like salmon and mackerel are rich in omega- 3 fatty acids.
Healthy diet helps your skin retain its elasticity and glow.
8. EIGHT HOURS SLEEP
Eight hours sleep is a must for your skin.
- Your skin also needs rest.
- Eight hours of deep sleep makes your skin glow with health.
- Your mind is relaxed when you have good sleep.
- Your relaxation reflects in your skin.
9. AVOID ALCOHOL AND SMOKING
Alcohol wrecks your skin and makes you develop wrinkles in face.
Have you seen people who drink heavily?
- They look haggard with puffy eyes. They look drawn and worn out.
- Smoking too makes you face look aged.
- Smoking breaks down your skin’s natural collagen.
- Soon your skin develops leathery texture.
10. REGULAR SKIN REGIMEN
Your skin might be oily, but you too need moisturizing.
- Never forget to apply moisturizer daily – It easily prevents wrinkles in face from developing.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly to remove dead cells.
- It exposes the fresh and youthful skin underneath.
- Always be gentle in your movements.
- Use a gentle face wash which is kind to the natural oils of your skin.
- When you use harsh soaps it removes the protective layer of natural oil of your skin.
- This makes it dry and wrinkled.
Always understand that it is very difficult to remove wrinkles in face. So prevention is always better. Never begin your skin care regimen after developing wrinkles in face. Start when you are young. Your skin never loses its elasticity and retains collagen.