Have you ever made your wife feel loved?
You say yes!
Your wife says ‘no’.
- ‘My husband is wooden and unloving when he interacts with me.
- He never talks to me when at home.
- If at all he talks to me it is about some routine family matters.
- He is glued to the TV or his laptop.
- He is no longer exciting.
- He used to say ‘I love you’ often during our love days. Now he never utters those magic words.’
Her complaint list is rather long. Your poor wife is all at seas not knowing whether you love her at all.
Sad, isn’t it? Though you love your wife, you do not make her feel loved.
Are you wondering how to make your wife feel your love?
To make your wife feel loved is the easiest thing in the world.
- Do not make her read between the lines to guess your love.
- Make your love open and emphatic.
- Demonstrate it.
- Show your love with small loving physical gestures.
‘Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’ Erich Fromm
Caring words works magic. Loving physical gestures mean a lot to your wife.
Do you feel sex is the only physical aspect of marriage?
How wrong you are.
As a man you are a physical animal. You always relate physical aspect of marriage to sex. But to your wife sex is secondary. She needs and craves for loving physical touch to feel your love. She also wants you to say words that convey your love.
Never let the poor girl play the love guessing game- he loves me, he loves me not!
She hates it!
Top 5 exciting ways to make your wife feel loved! Sure winners!
1. Cute little gestures mean a lot!
Your wife loves you when you are romantic and passionate towards her. She never outgrows it.
- Hug her affectionately when she looks worried. She feels you are supportive.
- Cuddle her up to you when you watch TV together. It makes her heady with love.
- Wink at her when she looks good. She feels excited when you appreciate her looks. A woman likes to be noticed by her husband.
- A mild pat in the cheeks is enough to make her feel thrilled. She literally glows.
- Whistle at her with romantic glint in your eyes. She feels in cloud nine.
Do you ever do this to your wife?
These cute physical gestures are long forgotten by you. You settle down to a boring life of mere co-existence with your wife.
You are more sexually inclined to her. It makes her feel that you satisfy your physical needs without really caring for her.
2. Her birthdays are wonder days to show your love!
- Do not forget her birthdays as yet another routine day.
- It is a great opportunity to show your love.
- Wish her happy birthday the first thing in the morning.
- Customize her birthday cake with words that display your love.
- Buy her surprising gift which she had longed for.
- Take her out for a candle light dinner.
Do know how happy she feels when you make her birthday so special?
3. Plan a date
- Do you feel highly stressed by work related tension?
- You are fatigued and tired, mentally and physically, aren’t you?
- Your routine married life bores you, doesn’t it?
- You should never let your marriage slip to boredom. When you do the same things over and over again, your married life loses its excitement and enthusiasm.
- You should plan a date for both. Just two of you! Makes it thrilling.
- Select a place which is romantic and exotic. Spend wonderful time together totally free from family worries. Literally energizes you. Renews your love also.
- Your children should be provided alternate enjoyment so that they do not miss you.
The thrill you feel as the long awaited day nears make you feel like lovers again.
4. Give her ‘me time’
- Your wife is overworked with household chores, children and work related tension.
- Give her ‘me time’. She unwinds herself and relaxes her tired body. Give her this precious gift often.
- Let her go for some personal shopping.
- Let her watch her favorite TV shows.
- Allow her take some rest.
- Look after the children to let her enjoy herself.
It calms her frayed nerves tremendously and makes her feel completely loved by you.
5. Look into her eyes
- Are you wondering what the big deal about looking into her eyes is? In fact a lot!
- After a few years of marriage you totally forget to observe your wife. When she talks to you, you talk to her with your eyes fixed in the newspaper or the TV. It hurts your wife very much!
- When she talks to you, you must turn towards her to show her that she has your total attention.
- You should say appropriate reciprocal words to her interaction so that she feels you are listening to her intently.
Your wife needs such attention from you always and every time.
Never overlook these intricate aspects to make your wife feel loved. Do not be an emotionally detached husband. It hurts her. Love her! Demonstrate it to her in an emphatic manner! She deserves that much from you, doesn’t she?