You feel terribly upset when your husband is lying to you, aren’t you?
Well! It is very easy. There are lots of tell-tale signs that implicate that your husband is lying to you.
What are the most common signs that show your husband is lying to you?
- His nervous body language.
- Too much uncalled for explanations from him.
- Unnatural hesitancy.
- Being very silent or very talkative.
- Stuttering and mumbling while talking with you.
- His contradicts his own statements.
When does your husband lie to you?
- When he forgets what you asked him to do.
- When he makes financial blunders.
- When he is seeing his colleagues\friends of the opposite sex without your knowledge.
- His bachelor party with his friends. He knows you would not allow it. So he lies.
- He wants to escape your probing questions.
- When you make much ado about everything, he lies to escape your nagging tongue.
- Wanting to boost his own ego – He lies about his achievements in his work place.
Top 5 signs your husband is lying to you? Clear signals!
1. HIS UNEASY BODY LANGUAGE
When your husband is lying his body language undergoes different changes.
- His hands are fidgety.
- He does not look straight into your eyes.
- His legs shift in uneasiness.
- He picks up the newspaper\magazine without really reading it.
- He does not sit back in a relaxed posture. He sits leaning in the front- the flight signal.
His nervous body language are clear signals that your dear husband is lying.
His body language changes according to the different types of mistakes he has made.
His body language also differs with the different types of lies he has to tell to defend himself.
- If he has forgotten to pay an important bill he stutters he has paid it without conviction.
- If he is having extra marital affair his eyes are very shifty and wavering.
- If he has gone overboard in spending money he makes affectionate gestures to you which he otherwise would never do.
2. THE WAY HE INTERACTS WITH YOU
Is he overly affectionate with you? – He has done something which would make you wild with anger.
Does he go blah, blah about a topic which is your favorite? – He is hiding something from you. He is making extensive conversation to divert your attention. Or to escape your questioning.
Does he immediately go on the self-defensive without you questioning him? – He is seeing someone behind your back.
3. HE MOVES AWAY FROM THE PLACE
When you question him about the doubts you have about him, your lying husband immediately gets up from the place.
- He pretends he has other work to do.
- He says he has official work to be completed.
- He locks himself in the room saying he does not want to be disturbed when he is working.
He comes out late in the fervent hope you would forget to question him in your tight household chores.
4. HE IS ANGRY FOR NO REASON.
You can definitely feel that your husband is lying when he picks up unnecessary fights with you.
- This is his way to divert your attention from catching him red-handed in his lies.
- Mostly it is his financial blunders that make him flash out in anger as he fears your lashing tongue.
- When he is seeing another woman he feels jittery and jumpy. He is scared you would find it. So he flashes out in anger to defend himself.
Unreasonable anger and unusual demonstration of love immediately confirms the message that your husband is lying.
5. HE IS TOO EXPLAINING.
Your husband is lying when he gives you too much explanations.
- He is late from work because he spent some fun time with his friends.
- When he enters the home he immediately starts conversation about traffic jams.
- He goes about it in detailed manner.
- Is he lending money to his friends without your knowledge? – He lies that he had an unexpected expenditure.
You can easily find out whether your husband is lying because men are poor liars. They show tell-tale signs of lying. They leave clues of lying. They make blunders while lying. Finally they get caught in their own lies.