You blindly follow latest fashion trends without knowing it can damage your hair.
If your hair is curly you want straight hair. If yours is straight you want it to be curly. So you use harsh chemicals which eventually damage your hair. Chemicals destroy your healthy hair roots and you experience heavy hair fall.
- You color it.
- You iron it.
- You straighten it.
- You blow dry it.
Can you see how you do everything to damage your hair?
What is the result of your silly mistakes?
- Split ends
- Dry and frizzy hair
- Heavy hair fall
- Dull hair which feels like straw
Top 5 mistakes that damage your hair – Go natural
1. Combing when your hair is wet
You are in a rush to go to work. You comb your hair when it is dripping wet.
Your hair is at its weakest when it is wet. When you tug at your hair when it is wet it breaks. This unwanted mistake causes severe damage to your hair in the long run.
- Never use thin and narrow teethed comb on your wet hair.
- Always use a broad tooth comb.
- Have your own personal comb.
- Wash it regularly and keep it clean
2. Not protecting your hair from the sun
Yet another destroyer of your hair is the blazing sun. When you go out in the sun you sweat a lot. Sweat accumulates dust which finally leads to dandruff.
The heat of the sun causes severe dryness to your hair.
- Protect your head while going out.
- Wear a hat or carry an umbrella whenever you go out.
- Use shampoo with sunscreen.
Like your face your hair also needs protection against the sun.
3. You follow fashion trends blindly
You want to change according to the latest fashion. In the process you abuse your hair in the worst possible way.
You color, straighten and curl your hair according to the prevailing trend. The chemicals you use damages your hair roots and causes heavy hair loss.
- Be moderate in following fashion trends and save your hair from losing its sheen and health.
If at all you want to be updated use products which are especially made for colored hair.
4. You do not know how use hair conditioner
Hair conditioner is very important to make your hair soft and shining. But when you overuse it, it weakens your hair roots.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly off shampoo.
- Never apply conditioner on your scalp.
- Apply over your hair and rinse off after 2 minutes.
5.You never take care of your inner health
Do you think you can have healthy hair without eating healthy food?
Unless you eat wholesome food your hair will not get the nutrients it needs.
- Eat food rich in zinc -Eggs, whole grains and fortified cereals contain good dose of zinc.
- You need iron also – Lentils, fish, chicken and green leafy vegetables like broccoli, spinach.
- omega-3 – Walnuts, sardines, avocado and pumpkin are good source of this very essential nutrient to your hair.
- Avoid junk food.
- Have eight hours of good sleep.
Taking regular care will prevent damage to your hair and make it grow. Your hair will respond to your care if you are persistent and continuous in taking good attention to its cleanliness and health.