Clear skin which gleams and shines with beauty is something you would die for.
In today’s polluted atmosphere you experience break outs, pigmentation and dark spots which totally mars your skin. Dust and grime settle down in your face to make it dull and lackluster.
You visit beauty parlors and indulge in costly facials. You look good for a few days and again your skin looks dull.
Where do you go wrong?
It is no use going to beauty parlors once a month for facials. The result is very temporary.
Daily care of your skin is the only way to a clear skin. Do it in the comfort of your home at zero cost.
Top 5 simple ways to clear skin – Daily care is the trick
1. EAT HEALTHY
Your beauty regimen starts from your inside. When you eat lots of junk food your body does not get the nutrients it needs.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Fruit juices without sugar contains loads of Vitamins, minerals and iron to keep your skin gleaming with health.
- Have a generous helping of fruits, green leafy vegetables, cereals and legumes.
- Almonds and walnuts are excellent for your skin.
Your healthy food habits is the first step towards clear skin.
2. PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM SUN
Sun damages your skin as nothing else. Sun damage darkens your skin and makes you prone to premature wrinkling and dark patches.
- Never forget to wear sunscreen before venturing out.
- Apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes before going out.
- Apply it twice a day.
- Carry an umbrella when you go out.
- Wear sunglasses also.
My dermatologist told it is very important to apply sunscreen while cooking also. Your skin can be damaged by the heat emanating while cooking.
3. EXFOLIATE DEAD SKIN AWAY
Remove the dead cells regularly to expose the clear skin underneath.
- Soak walnut in milk. Make it into a paste. Apply over your face and scrub gently.
- Soak 5 aspirin tablets in juice of one lemon.
- After the tablet dissolves apply in your face and scrub.
- Baking soda also exfoliates your skin very effectively.
Do not over exfoliate your skin. It robs your skin of its natural oil.
4. APPLY FACE PACKS
Face pack tightens your skin and makes it firm.
- Keep besan flour as your base.
- Add any fruit pulp to it.
- Apply over your face.
- Wash after the pack completely dries off.
- Soak one tablespoon of fenugreek overnight.
- Make it into a thick paste.
- Add one tablespoon of curd.
- Apply over your face and neck.
- Wash off after the pack dries.
The nutrient value of fruits easily gives you clear skin.
5. MOISTURIZE YOUR FACE
Most of you ignore this most important aspect of skin care regimen.
- Apply moisturizer when your skin is damp.
- Wait for 10 minutes after applying moisturizer and then apply foundation. This way you never look oily.
- Apply generous amount of nourishing cream in the night to further pamper your skin.
- Moisturize twice a day.
You work in AC for hours. You face utmost cold during winter which makes your skin lose its natural oil.
Clear skin adds incredible beauty to your face. Healthy food gives you the inner glow. Regular skin care regimen finally does the trick.