Your cheating husband makes you miss your heartbeat many times by his disloyalty, doesn’t he?
You are depressed when your husband cheats you ignoring your intense love for him. You want nothing else from him than the emotional security that you are the only woman in his life.
A very natural feeling as a wife, isn’t it?
‘Cheating on anyone is deeper than people realize, it destroys their outlook on love, their future relationships and peace within themselves’-unknown quotes
The damage your cheating husband does to your relationship is devastating and destructive. He says he loves you. But he coolly cheats you without showing any regret.
How can your husband be so uncaring to your feeling by having an affair behind your back?
Look at the top reasons your cheating husband reels out about his extra marital affairs!
- It’s just a physical thing.
- It’s nothing to do with love. It is my wife I love and care for.
- My wife does not satisfy my sexually and so I satisfied my physical hunger elsewhere.
- It is just a casual fling and nothing serious.
- I just wanted some variety.
Can you see how your cheating husband defends his disloyalty?
To you loyalty means being faithful to your husband, physically as well as emotionally. But the mentality of your cheating husband is different. As a man he has roving eyes and lustful mind.
Even though your husband loves you, he can be disloyal to you also. He feels that his love for you is not destroyed if he is physically close with another woman.
So when he is not physically satisfied by you, your cheating husband crosses his limits to have a casual affair with another woman. It can be his friend\colleague\relative.
How can your husband be so casual about his cheating?
As a woman your family is your entire world. But as a man your husband does not focus his entire life around his family as you do.
Incompatibility, nagging, domination and deprived sex makes your husband gloomy, frustrated and miserable in his family life. He seeks an outlet for his suppressed emotions and deprived sexual needs without a second thought.
Your cheating husband outlook towards relationship is entirely different from yours
- He does not mix his profession and his family.
- Your husband does not mix his friendship and his family life.
- He does not mix his fun time with his family time.
- Your husband does not mix his love for you with the physical attraction he has for another woman.
- When he is physically unsatisfied with you he never thinks twice before sexually satisfying himself elsewhere.
- When he wants variety he crosses his border.
- When the other woman reciprocates willingly to his overtures he is more than ready to accept it.
- When he cannot share his emotions with you he immediately connects with a woman who shares his feelings.
- He feels sex and love are two different things.
You are emotionally shattered when you know about the disloyalty of your cheating husband.
What does he do when you confront him about his cheating?
He dares to defend himself.
- He says you are uncaring and unloving whereas the other woman was very caring and loving.
- He elaborates that you do not satisfy his sexual needs whereas the other woman eagerly matched his sexual fervor.
- He says the other woman listens to him whereas you don’t.
When he is sexually dissatisfied at home, he satisfies his lust elsewhere without any reservations or guilt. When you are not presentable before him, he looks slyly at his female friends\colleagues.
When he does not get emotional back up from you, he connects easily with an emotionally supportive woman.
But the complaints of your husband cannot justify his cheating.
His complaints about you are easily solvable relationship problems. It does not give him the right to stray and cross his limits as and when he likes. The issues he has about you does not give him any ground to be unfaithful to you.
This is the worst characteristic of a man – he is a physical animal.
Should you overlook cheating as part of a male character?
You should never accept the infidelity of your cheating husband. You are not his stop-gap bond to him. He is duty bound to his family just as you are. He is accountable to you and your family.
He owes his loyalty to you. He cannot stray around and return to family fold as and when he likes. Loyalty is mutual to both. When your husband demands you be faithful to him you have all the rights to expect the same from him.