Daily tension in your married life makes you all keyed up, doesn’t it?
‘This is just not my day’.
How many times have you felt so in your married life?
I am sure there are times when even the most adjustable couples feel the impact of daily tension. With the tremendous hectic life style you lead it is only natural to feel your nerves edgy and frayed.
You have frequent fights and arguments with your spouse.
But are you are always tensed and jittery?
Do you vent your tension on your spouse for almost everything?
This makes your relationship very difficult to handle.
Unless you know the trick to handle your stress and tension you lose peace and happiness of your marriage.
What are the common reasons for daily tension in your married life?
- You are edgy when you are late for work.
- You feel your day is lost when your spouse starts an argument.
- You are tensed when you think of your pending work.
- You feel all tied up when your children misbehave.
- You yell at your spouse when he\she starts an argument just at the time you start for work.
- You are a bundle of nerves when you face family issues.
I am sure you face such situation in your married life also.
Being late for work is one of the top reason for daily tension in your married life.
Your nerves creep up in alarm when you think of the late arrival of the transportation. Traffic jam and furiously contorted face of your higher officials add misery to your anxiety.
Without realizing it you become unreasonable and yell at your spouse and children as if they were the reason for your delay.
You argue with your spouse for petty reasons. Your spouse argues back as he\she too is tensed and stressed from his\her own daily tension.
What is the net result of your daily tension?
- Both leave the house in a bad mood.
- Your nerves are all knotted with uneasiness.
- You feel emotionally drained in your work place.
- You are unable to concentrate on your work.
- You do your work all wrong.
Top ways to handle daily tension in your married life
Plan your day.
Your day-to-day married life also needs planning to make it free from daily tension.
- Get up early in the morning. It makes you relaxed as you gather extra hours to do your work at your own pace.
- Be prepared for the next day the night before itself – saves you loads of time and stress.
- Keep your office files in one place so that you need not keep searching for it.
- Select your dress and the accessories beforehand as you need not waste precious time searching for an apt dress to wear.
- Shoes polished and socks ready is yet another less morning tension.
Train your children
Children make you wild with frustrated anger as they lethargically start for school.
Their disorganized way of strewing things around makes your nerves creep.
You reprimand them when they keep calling out to you for everything. They sulk and make you completely off mood.
They run around without getting ready for school which make you rattled with fury.
You shout at your spouse for not helping you out.
Instead of coordinating with each other you make it a big issue to fight with him\her.
The only solution to this problem is to teach your children to do their work themselves.
- Teach them to do their bedding as soon as they get up.
- You must see to it that they do their homework the day before itself and not hurriedly in the morning.
- Teach them to be organized.
- When you are appreciative they are more than willing to oblige you.
Be work efficient
Backlog of work makes you fear the lashing tongue of your boss. Your mind feels nervous about the piled up work. In your anxiety you make your spouse a culprit as if he\she was the reason behind your unfinished work.
- Do not have a backlog of official work as this makes you very tensed and shaky.
- Do your work with time efficiency.
- Work at a steady pace to polish off your day-to-day work.
Do not start unnecessary arguments at home as you begin the day in tension and end the day in tension. Home is your comfort zone, not your war zone. Don’t make your home your boxing arena to vent all your disappointment and frustration on your spouse. Your tense day should be one of –your- bad- days and not entire-state of-my- married- life.