How does we time with your spouse make your married life enjoyable?
The personal we time with your spouse makes your relationship very exciting and intimate.
Most of you don’t enjoy real togetherness with your spouse.
Your lifestyle is very hectic, hasty and hurried. The tension and stress you face in your workplace is alarmingly above the danger level. You rush about in mindless hastiness for the financial betterment of your family.
This tedious and draining routine of your day-to-day life makes you so sapped and fatigued that you do not have the energy to spend quality we time with your spouse.
Your relationship suffers. Unless you spend quality time together you cannot enjoy true happiness in your married life.
This is not real togetherness. It just means you are co-existing with your spouse.
Do you feel doing your duties together makes you a unique couple?
Being duty conscious just means you are very responsible and committed in your married life.
Do you feel that going outing as a family is the real togetherness between you?
You are merely fulfilling your duty towards your family.
These are all basic necessities for your marriage to survive. And sadly this what most you think married life is all about.
This sort of mundane life makes you feel longing and lost in your married life.
Unless you have quality we time together you can never really enjoy true intimacy with your spouse.
We time has the same special effect as the ‘me time’ you crave for in your life.
‘Me time’ is your personal time – Just being yourself without losing your individuality. Without ‘me time’ you feel your private space intruded upon. Doing things you like without the interference from your spouse is one of the top aspect of a happy marriage.
‘We time’ in marriage is the precious and personal moments you enjoy with your spouse.
Just the two of you!
Without the intrusion of anyone!
Not even your children!
Do you know you never spend enough time with your spouse?
Analyze your married life!
- You are always racing against time.
- You work yourself haggard for the betterment of your family.
- You are stressed and worried by your work related tension.
- Your interaction with your spouse is almost always aggressive and quarrelsome.
- You are very duty bound, but not love bound.
Hot words, anger, indifference and disinterest plagues your married life. Work related stress make you highly strung up. You return home dead tired and famished. You just do not have the mood to interact with your spouse.
If at all you talk with your spouse your interaction ends in arguments and fights. It makes you wonder whether you had married the wrong person. Your relationship soon loses its vibrancy and vitality.
When you were in love you had many common interest. You had so much to talk to each other.
How is it after marriage you do not seem to have anything in common?
It is because you take your commitments too much to heart and feel tensed when you are unable to fulfill it.
Instead of sharing your emotions with your spouse you vent your frustration on him\her. You make him\her resent you by playing the accusing game. You empty your disappointment on him\her.
What is the reason for this diseased state of your marriage?
- Surprisingly your children also cause intense pain and agony in your mind. Their reckless behavior makes you panic about their future.
- You argue with your spouse about sharing household chores.
- You fight with him\her about financial commitments.
- You have heated arguments about your in-laws.
Qualities which makes you very dejected and depressed.
What happens to your relationship when there is no quality we time with your spouse?
- The liveliness in your relationship bids goodbye.
- You ignore each other.
- You become indifferent towards each other.
- Your sexual life is merely ritual and physical.
- The loving bond between you is lost.
What is the remedy to this sickness of your relationship?
The remedy is spending some personal we time with your spouse.
It is the tonic to your marital problems.
Do not always be duty bound as family worries can drain your energy level alarmingly. Your interaction with your spouse should never lose its vitality. He\she is the one who is going to travel along with you throughout your life journey – not your children. So it is a must you make your spouse feel loved and cared.
How do you do it?
By having regular ‘we time’.
What are the ways to have excellent we time with your spouse?
- Going for long walks talking about things other than family matters.
- Enjoying a good movie when your children are asleep.
- An outing without your children – Give your parents the pleasure of looking after your children.
- Small talking about mild topics which does not cause any tensed arguments.
- Doing gardening together – an excellent relaxation.
- Cooking together
- Sitting close to each other and having great emotional interconnection through your connective silence.
- A date involving just the two of you.
You will be amazed by the positive differences we time brings in your relationship. You become emotionally close to your spouse. Your sex life never loses its vitality. You now realize how much you mean to each other.