Do you know there are 10 ways to flawless glowing skin?
Do you envy people with a flawless skin? Of course you do! Unblemished skin adds to your beauty. But sadly flawless skin is a very rare sight.
Why is it so?
The grime and pollution you daily experience makes your skin damaged. Your pores are clogged with dust and dirt as you have to commute from place to place due to your work commitments. The result is breakouts, pigmentation, pimples and acne.
It is a fact that flawless complexion is genetic and hereditary.
Does this mean you can never hope for a clear skin?
Of course you can! But you cannot have it overnight. You have to follow a strict and regular beauty regimen.
What are the 10 ways to flawless glowing skin?
- The foremost part of your beauty regimen is cleansing. After washing your face you feel your skin is clean and fresh. But you have removed just the outer layer of the dirt. The real way to clean your face is to deep cleanse it. What does deep cleansing actually mean? You should remove the dirt that clogs your pores. How do you do it? Wash your face with a face wash specially meant for your type of skin. Apply a good deep pore cleanser. Wait for ten minutes and gently wipe your face with cotton. You should do this daily after returning home. You can use also fresh milk as a natural cleanser.
- Exfoliate your skin at least twice a week. Do not overdo the scrubbing part as you remove the natural oils your skin needs to make it look healthy. Select a mild scrub to exfoliate. It is always better to underdo than to overdo the scrubbing aspect. In your over zealousness do not use harsh products that could damage your skin.
- Do you know that sun could damage your skin in the worst possible way? Most of you feel that you need not use sunscreen when the weather is mild or in the evening. The negative effects of the sun is inside your house also. You should apply sunscreen even when you are at home. You should apply sunscreen at least twenty minutes before venturing out in the sun. Carry an umbrella and wear sunglasses to protect yourself from the harmful ultra violet rays of the scorching sun.
- Moisturize your skin daily. You are in the AC in your work place. The chillness and closed atmosphere dries out your skin. Moisturize your skin at least thrice when you are at your work place.
- Apply a good nourishing cream during the night. Spread the cream all over your face and neck and gently rub the cream into your skin with upward movements. Leave on throughout the night so that your skin literally soaks in the nourishing cream. Wash your face with warm water in the morning and feel your face feeling smooth and soft.
- Baby oil is very good for your skin. It gives your skin good shine and glow. Why? Because it is ninety five percent mineral oil which does not clog your pores. Mineral oil molecules are so large it forms a protective barrier to make your skin retain its moisture much better.
- Do not forget that your skin needs nourishment inside your body also. Fruits feeds your skin with glow from the inside and when you apply it over your face it works from the outside to give you a flawless skin.
- Drink plenty of warm water. At least two liters of water helps your skin maintain the plump look. Drink lots of fresh juices. Eat plenty of green vegetables. The food you eat is very important as its nutrients adds glow to your skin effectively and surely.
- Do not use too much of chemical products as in the long run it can ruin the texture of your skin. Natural products are always better. Besan powder is better than soap. Baking soda is excellent for exfoliation. Powdered almonds and walnut added with yogurt can remove your dead cells in an emphatic way.
- Remember that regular bowel movements are also essential for a flawless skin. The toxins in your body should be removed daily. The waste in your body should also be removed. Constipation can make your skin look dull and lifeless. Guava, banana or a glass of warm milk helps you have smooth bowel movements.
Check out the high quality skin care products
Can you now see how a good and flawless skin is within your reach? But it cannot be had overnight. Continuous and sustained beauty regimen are the tricks to a glowing skin. Why don’t you try and get the clear skin you dream of?