You never realize that you might be an annoying wife, do you?
Do you know your unknown mistakes makes your husband resentful and frustrated?
You always think yourself as a perfect wife, don’t you?
Married life becomes complicated when you do not play your role the right way. There is a boundary line to every relationship. Your relationship with your husband is no different. When his privacy is intruded upon by you he feels edgy and highly annoyed.
You love your husband ardently don’t you?
You want to show your love emphatically. But sadly you display your love the wrong way.
Do you know your husband feels suffocated and overwhelmed by the unknown mistakes you make?
Are you an annoying wife? Check these top 10 irritating habits your husband dislikes
1. Giving him no privacy
Your husband likes his freedom more than anything else. When you dictate terms and conditions as to what he should do he does not like it.
- You feel he behaves like a bachelor when he wants to spend time with his friends.
- So you advise him about his responsibility as a family man.
Your husband does not like it.
Allow him that much of freedom to unwind himself. It is not that he does not want to spend time with you. It is just that his male world is entirely different from yours. He has certain things he can share only with his friends.
2. Always questioning and nagging
- Do you question the whereabouts of your husband in a suspicious manner?
- Do you nag him about his irresponsible behavior?
- Do you also nag his untidiness and question his duty consciousness?
Your husband feels you are an annoying wife.
This behavior makes your interaction with him boring and tense. You nag your husband to make him understand his duties but he feels you make him look like an idiot.
3. Wanting to change him
- Do you feel your husband does not do anything with perfection?
- Do you think he should dress differently so that he appears trendy?
- Do you keep advising about what he should do and how he should do it?
His ego rears its head with vengeance and he hates your all-knowing attitude.
Topmost quality of an annoying wife.
4. Involving a third-party in personal life
Do you ask your parents\friends\relatives to advise him?
- He hates it more than anything else.
- You often go to your parents with a complaint list about your husband.
Your parents forget that it is a personal matter between you and your husband. Their unwanted intrusion makes him wild with anger.
4. You do not listen
Here listening has an entirely different meaning. He hates it when you do not obey his ideas and do what you want to.
- Do you feel only you know what is best for the family?
- Do you also feel your husband knows nothing about family matters?
The ego of your husband is crushed and shattered.
He feels respected when you adhere to what he says.
6. Always doubting and suspecting
You have all sorts of doubts about your husband.
- You doubt his ability to succeed.
- You doubt his loyalty towards you.
- You doubt his love.
You do not stop at that. You question him threadbare and make his stay at home highly oppressive.
7. Always asking for an explanation
You want explanation for everything from your husband whereas he hates giving it.
- If there is an argument you want an explanation for his flare up.
- If he is late from work you want an explanation for his delay.
- If he helps his parents you want an explanation for that too.
When he has to explain his every movements he feel you are being unreasonable and shrewish.
8. Denying his liberty to help his parents
You love your parents don’t you?
You help them financially if they are in need for it.
- But if he wants to help his parents you make it a big issue and bar him from helping them.
- In his inner mind he curses you and feels that you are too demanding and selfish to want everything for yourself.
9.Denying him sex
This is common blunder most women make and the worst one at that.
- You make sex your bargaining ground.
- You make all sorts of demands in his weakest moment.
Do you think you are being smart?
You are being an annoying wife.
You commit the worst possible mistake which makes damaging inroads into your relationship.
10. Wanting him all for yourself
After marriage you feel you have all rights over him. You hate to share him with others.
- You cling to him like a leech demanding all his time and attention not knowing that he hates it.
Do you have these qualities?
Traits of an annoying wife – irritating habits your husband dislikes.
Understand your husband from his male perspective. Realize his inner needs. A relaxed and comfortable husband makes you feel his queen.