Be an early morning riser. It is the most beautiful moment of the day. No sounds of traffic. No chaotic horning of vehicles. It is calm and quiet everywhere. The breeze is fresh and pollution free.
Never do that.
Early morning riser
Gives you positive results.
- Set the alarm a few minutes early.
- As soon as the bell rings make your mind alert. An alert mind always listens to you. When you say ‘get up’, your mind prods you to get up.
- Stretch yourself and relax for a few moments.
- Brush your teeth and wash your face. This gives you instant energy.
- Thank God for an excellent yesterday. Pray for a proactive today. Just a few minutes of prayers makes you raring to meet the problems of today.
- Do mild exercises. Or meditate. It makes your mind instantly revitalized and refreshed.
- Do not hurry about doing your work with hasty tension. The reason for being an early morning riser is to feel relaxed and calm.
- An early morning walk gives you peace. You enjoy the tranquility and serenity.
- Make your favorite coffee\tea and drink with a relaxed mindset. You feel your nerves unwinding and relaxing.
- Have a mental picture about the work to be done today. Take a paper and pencil and write down your work. This small trick makes you work efficient. You never forget your work when you write it. Makes you tension free at work place.
- Have a relaxed bath making the water flow through your body with freshness.
- Take out the dress to be worn to the office. Check whether you have money needed for the day.
- Slowly your family will join you.
- Smile at them and talk without tension. Tension will get you nowhere.
- Never start an argument with your spouse.
- Help him\her to get the children ready for school.
- Never skip your breakfast. It is the most important meal which gives you the energy to see you through the day.
- Be positive and never think of work related tension. If you are concentrated on your work tension, snarling boss, yelling high officials you will not get up early. You want to huddle back into the bed and sleep.
- Be positive that you will be very proactive daily. Surprisingly you will be.
- Did you bring any files from the office? Keep it ready so that you do not forget about it.
- Clean the house as you move along. A newspaper there, a towel strewn on the sofa can make your home look disorganized and dirty. Makes you feel edgy also.
- Do not scowl and frown. Makes you day worse.
- Have friendly conversation with your spouse.
- Check whether you have the house keys with you.
- Start at least half an hour early to make room for the late arrival of transportation and traffic. You don’t want your higher officials yelling at you, do you?
- Be well groomed. Sport a smile. You are now ready to have a great day.
Not very difficult, was it?
The extra time you sleep eats into your time. It makes you mentally impatient as you have to catch up the time lost in your bed. You hurry about, yelling at your spouse and your children as if they were the reason behind your lateness. You take the mood to your office. All keyed up and stressed.
It is your mindset that makes you an early morning riser. When your mind is positive your brain becomes alert and signals your body to wake up. Astonishingly you do.
But when your mind is clouded with negative thoughts, you ignore when your brain signals you to get up. You think of the work load, the angry boss and commuting difficulties. All making early rising near impossible.
When you are an early money riser you do your work in a more unperturbed way. You do not panic as you have ample time in hand. You are punctual for work. A positive aspect noticed by the management. You feel cool and calm. You become work efficient and finish your work in time.
It seems to be a bright day in your office! All because you were an early morning riser.
- When you know the advantages of being an early morning riser, it becomes natural for you to get up early.
- It spaces out your time.
- It relaxes your mind.
- You give your optimum to your work.
The peace you experience when you get up early can never be had when the world wakes up. The twittering sound of the birds is swallowed by the blaring sound of horns. The early morning cool breeze gives way to heat, filth and dust.