There times you feel your financial status was well off well off before your marriage, don’t you?
You often argue with your spouse regarding money, don’t you?
Money plays a great role in stabilizing your married life.
Though it does not in any way contribute to the happiness of your relationship you need it for the financial security of your family.
Money is a social status. The society respects you for what you are worth.
So you need lots of money to maintain a good standard of living in your married life.
There’s a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It’s called marriage’- Oscar Wilde
Money decides the mood of your relationship also.
How is your interaction with your spouse when you do not have money to maintain the lifestyle both crave for?
You argue and fight with your spouse for petty reasons.
How do you feel when you have surplus money in your kitty?
You feel satisfied by your financial status. You feel much more relaxed and comfortable in your married life.
Does that mean money is more important than love?
Love is the foundation of your relationship, but money is the oxygen of your married life!
You cannot survive without oxygen, can you?
Your marriage too can never survive without money. Love is very needed for the stability of your marriage. But your love takes a step back when there is no money for your basic needs.
You argue with your spouse more about money matters than anything else, don’t you?
Arguments about money are always bitter and never ending.
What kind of arguments do you have about money matters?
You want to prove that your spouse is the reason behind the tremendous financial mess your family finds itself in.
You are furious when your spouse restricts your spending.
You are resentful when he\she takes on the role of a decision maker of your income.
‘It is my money’ you are very possessive about your hard earned income.
‘I was financially well off before I married him\her. I bought whatever caught my fancy and no one questioned me. But after marriage my spouse frowns at me when I spend on something I crave for’ you fume.
Is it true?
Your financial status before and after marriage – When are you well off?
What was your financial status before marriage?
- You never thought twice before spending.
- You lived for the day and never planned for your future.
- You bought things which had transitory value.
What is your financial status after marriage?
- You think a lot before you spend.
- You cut down your personal spending drastically as you need more money for the financial commitments of your family.
- You do not buy anything rashly nor do you throw away money recklessly.
Marriage is a very responsible relationship. There are many financial commitments in your family life which you never thought existed. Money decides your status in this modern society. You are considered successful only when you earn lots of money and maintain a good standard of living.
This is the reason why you run after money as you have to show to the world that you are worthy of notice.
Why do you need money in your married life?
- You need lots of money to fulfill the financial commitments of your family.
- You need money for a secure financial future of your family.
- You need it to give the best in life to your children.
- You have to maintain a good standard of living.
- You need money to make your relationship tension free.
So you accept the fact that you need money for the success of your marriage!
It is true there are times you long for the carefree days before marriage when you could spend recklessly without a worry in your mind. You are frustrated and irritated when your spouse disapproves when you spend on something you longed for.
But you realize there are lots of positive changes in your financial status only after your marriage.
- Before marriage, you did not plan a house as you could not afford it with your earnings. But now you are a proud owner of a home as the added income of your spouse comes to your aid.
- Your home is beautifully furnished with classic furniture.
- You plan yearly vacations for the family.
- When you lose your job, you have the backup of the income of your spouse to help you through your bad times.
It is true before marriage you had better spending capacity for your individual wishes. But it is only after marriage you know the art of spending money on things that boost up your financial status.
Your income doubles after marriage as you can count on the income of your spouse as an added advantage.
Your combined income gives you many advantages.
- You can buy the best things available in the world market.
- You can plan a home of your own.
- You can afford to enjoy yearly vacation.
- Your standard of living is much better.
Your spouse gives you intelligent advice about the ways to deal with money. You realize the value of money! After marriage the financial status of your family is secure. Your newly found responsibility makes you spend and invest wisely.
- Before marriage you dare not invest your money in a home as you feared the repayments will eat into your budget and you will have to struggle for your day to day expenses.
But after marriage, you immediately plan a home as you have the income of your spouse as a safe back up.
- Before marriage you never discussed your financial investments and money dealings with anyone as you were your own master.
But after marriage your spouse gives you better ideas to invest your hard earned money.
- You never knew the art of savings before marriage.
After marriage you save money at the insistence of your spouse.
- Before marriage you squandered your money around as you had no responsibilities.
But after your marriage you think twice before your spend.
Can you see how much your outlook towards money changes after marriage?
And for the good too!
The combined income of both is a powerful tool to improve your lifestyle as you wish it to be.
You can afford more status symbols only after marriage as the combined income of your spouse makes you opt for the best.
Do you still have doubts about your financial status before and after marriage?
Money eludes you when you do not know how to manage it. Before marriage you were the sole master of your earnings and you did not know how to manage it.
But after marriage you take wiser decisions. Both work hard for the betterment of your family. The combined monetary responsibility you share with your spouse makes you financially well off only after your marriage.