You crave for a good married life, don’t you?
Almost all couples expect the same.
Quite a normal expectation, isn’t it?
What are the aspects that make your marriage stable and secure?
- Mutual respect
You are right on target. Unless you have these qualities you cannot enjoy a good married life.
But there is one key ingredient missing in your list.
Are you wondering what it is?
It is money.
The most needed element for a good married life is surprisingly money – Makes your love strong
What exactly is the core of your relationship?
Love is the core that stabilizes your marital bond.
Without love your married life can never survive. It is the foundation to life long relationship with your spouse.
But after marriage money enters your married life as a powerful force.
You never think of money before marriage. But both fight bitterly for money after marriage.
Are you amazed?
After all money can never give you happiness.
It is just a lifeless commodity, isn’t it?
Money is indeed lifeless.
But surprisingly it gives life to your marriage.
After marriage money becomes the epicenter of your relationship.
It spreads its awesome tentacles all through the aspects of your marriage.
Love alone is not enough to make you enjoy a good married life.
I can say from my experience.
I shared excellent friendship with my husband. But when we faced the worst financial downfall of our life, the love we had for each other did not carry us through. Our love did not buy us food. It did not pay the taxes. It did not pay the school fees of our daughter.
So we argued almost daily. Not about out incompatibility! We had tons of it. Our arguments was always about how to run the family. It was about how to bring up our only daughter. It was about the interest we had to pay for the money we had borrowed.
The bitterness we felt that money made our love beat a retreat cannot be described in words. It was then I knew that love cannot make you enjoy good married life. You need money for it.
Money cannot make you love your spouse more.
But money makes you forego tons of tension and bitterness lack of money brings into your interaction.
Do you know that you fight with your spouse mostly about money?
Money is the topmost cause for bitter arguments between you.
- You feel your spouse is hoarding money without your knowledge.
- You are enraged when your spouse demands more money than your usual commitment.
- You are angry that your spouse fleeces you off your hard-earned money.
- You feel lost when you are denied personal money for your particular wishes and inclinations.
- You feel resentful when your spouse is miserly in spending money for you.
- You are terrified of the financial future of your family when your spouse is a spendthrift.
There is no end to the overwhelming role money plays in your married life.
You must have experienced the awesome role of money even in your day-to-day life.
You feel lovey dovey towards each other on your salary day.
You go out and buy things you want to. You eat in high-end restaurants. You feel completely relaxed as your pockets are full.
As days go your dollars disappear.
Now you argue and fight with your spouse about money.
Can you see how money forms the epicenter of your married life?
- Money becomes the initiator to your good married life.
- It does strengthen your relationship.
- Money does away with many unnecessary arguments you have with your spouse when you do not have it.
- It gives you the liberty to live your married life as you wish to.
- It gives you incredible social status.
- You beget the respect of your spouse when you contribute towards the welfare of the family.
Without money you lose your self-respect. You become a yearning spectator to the wealth of others. You are extremely tensed and stressed about the future of your family. Your love suffers a setback. It gradually destroys the happiness in your married life.
Do you now agree that though money is lifeless, it brings life to your married life?