Marriage problems makes you a nervous wreck, doesn’t it?
You are mentally exhausted by the never ending procession of problems you face in your relationship.
Do you wish your marriage problems to disappear just like that?
It never happens – not even in your dreams.
Do you know that the picture perfect celebrities who give loving poses also have immense relationship problems?
The Royals also have problems in their marriage.
So never think you are the only one suffering from marriage problems.
Why do you feel your married life complicated and complex?
You make your relationship complicated by giving undue importance to its negative aspects.
Are you breaking your heads about the ways to solve your marriage problems?
Marriage problems? Top 5 solutions!
1. Never complicate your relationship
Though you face work related stress you are not emotionally affected by your colleagues\boss.
It is a pure professional relationship. Your emotions do not mentally shatter you as your interaction with them is business like and superficial.
But you are emotionally battered in your relationship. Unlike your work place there are no straight rules in your married life. Your interaction with your spouse is full of highly fluctuating emotions.
- Anger for innocuous reasons
- Bitterness and resentment against your spouse
- Clamoring for rights as if your relationship depended on it.
- Taking literal meaning for each and every word spoken.
- Converting innocuous words uttered by your spouse into a trump card to fight bitterly with him\her.
Can you see how you complicate your married life?
Apply a break to your emotions before it destroys your married life. Accept the harsh fact that the frenzied love you had for each other during your dating days cannot continue forever.
2. Bid goodbye to unrealistic expectations
Too high expectations leads to marriage problems. When there are high expectations, there are also high disappointments.
You dream that your married life would be full of love and laughter. But in reality your relationship often experiences rough weather. You are baffled by the negative aspect of your spouse.
Are you wondering how to tackle such tricky marriage problems?
- Be emotionally grounded.
- Do not expect too much from your spouse.
- Accept him\her as he\she is.
- Never try to change your spouse according to your tastes and wishes.
3. Spacing is the essence of good relationship
Your spouse is an individual. He\she needs his\her own privacy. Do not even dream of entering into the personal zone of your spouse. This creates intense anger and resentment in his\her mind.
- Allow your spouse do things as he\she wants to.
- Do not mock at your spouse as if he\she was a dimwit.
- Do not make negative comments about his\her appearance- a very sensitive topic. Better avoid it.
Personal spacing is very important for your relationship.
Ask any successful couples the reason behind their happiness. Their answer is invariably- spacing.
Yes, spacing forgoes many problems in married life.
4. Never extend your arguments
Arguments and fights are common among couples. But digging up old fights is a big no. It instantly conveys the message that you had been harboring resentment about your spouse so far. This is one of the biggest reason for marriage problems.
- You extend fights for days.
- You want to emerge the winner.
- You want to prove your spouse is in the wrong.
- You drag the family of your spouse into your fight.
- You do not talk for days.
- Your mind relives the bitter words spoken by your spouse again and again.
Forget your arguments then and there. Do not drag on and on until both feel hostile towards each other.
5. Never allow third party intrusion
Do you run to your parents with a complaint list about your spouse?
- Utter blunder on your part.
Do your parents come to your aid by arguing with your spouse on your behalf?
- Utter blunder on their part.
You do not need another person to advice you about your relationship. Both are mature enough to know the ways to make your marriage happy and stable. Third party intrusion turns your relationship ugly.
SIMPLE SOLUTIONS TO YOUR MARRIAGE PROBLEMS
- Acknowledge that your spouse is an individual and so has his\her own unique whims and fancies.
- Overlook irritating habits of your spouse. It is not a big issue.
- Have beautiful spacing between you.
- Be supportive.
- Never be too demanding about your rights – a sure backfire.
- Do not dig up old fights and renew your new fights.
- Let bygones be bygones.
- Respect your spouse for what he\she is.
- Do not snoop on your spouse.
- Do not bring in your children into your arguments.
- Accept the hardcore fact that the frenzied love of your dating days will never exist after your marriage.
- Never ask for a third party mediator to solve your marriage problems. [ It makes your problems even worse]
- Be practical when there is need.
- Be very loving and understanding when your spouse needs it.
- Never ever outgrow your spouse.
- Do not fleece your spouse to the last penny.
- Do not treat your spouse high handedly.
Demands and more demands makes your marriage stressed and tensed. Impractical and unrealistic expectations makes your married life highly disappointing.
Marriage problems are part and parcel of your relationship. You are not enemies to battle for supremacy day in and day out. You are in the same team. Success of your marriage depends on both.