Do you know your habits sometimes completely turns off husband?
I am sure you never even know about it. Though your husband does not talk openly about it he feels turned off by you in many ways.
‘Why should my husband feel turned off by my behavior?’ – You are bewildered, aren’t you?
The reason is very simple.
The mentality of your husband is entirely different from yours.
Top 6 things which turns off husband – You don’t even know about it
1. Nagging – turns off husband in a big way
Your husband hates nagging. But you cannot stop it.
- You feel your husband is often callous and selfish in his attitude.
- You are sure he is self-centered and lazy.
- You are frustrated by his absent-mindedness.
This makes you wild with anger against him.
- You nag him about his standoffish attitude.
- You nag him that he is irresponsible
- You nag about his uncleanliness.
- You nag him for strewing things around.
You start nagging him in the morning and end nagging him in the night.
Your inwardly fuming husband feels completely turned off by you.
2. Bad hygiene – A grave mistake which turns off husband.
Your husband is mostly shabby and grimy at home, isn’t he?
But he wants you to be neat and presentable before him.
But looking after the family drains you. You do not have the energy to make yourself well-groomed.
‘He is my husband. He will understand my fatigue’
So you take certain rights from your husband.
- You smell like a kitchen when you are with him.
- You are dressed in an old and ill-fitting dress.
- You are sticky and sweaty.
- Your hair is disarrayed.
You no longer excite your husband. He is revolted by your unkempt appearance.
Turn off husband, you know.
3. Calling him pet names in public turns off husband
As a woman you want to publicly demonstrate your love for your husband.
- Do you have a pet name for him?
- Is it very special for you?
- Do you like calling him by his pet name before others?
Your husband adores you when you call him by his pet name at home.
But he feels turned off when you call him by his pet name in public.
Takes off his manliness, he feels.
Open public display of your love does not go well with him.
4. Too much make up turns off husband
Are you too fashion conscious?
- Do you deck yourself like a model with loads of makeup?
- Too much lipstick is a big no with him.
- Too much show of your skin makes him feel repulsed.
Your husband wants you to be a natural beauty. When you are unobtrusively beautiful he feels attracted to you. Too much show of cleavage and thighs does not go well with your husband.
5. Gossiping is yet another big turn off
You like talking about your relatives. You want to share all your family gossips with your husband.
- Do you gossip about your relatives with your husband?
- Do you go into minute details about it as it was very important?
Your husband feels bored to death as he knows nothing about them.
He does not openly confess about his boredom as he does not want to offend you. But he mentally shuts his ears so that your blah-blah gossip does not bother him.
6.Laziness turns husband off
Your husband might be bone lazy but he expects you be very brisk and active.
- Are you very lazy and sluggish?
- Do you sleep through the morning?
- Do you keep your house like a pig sty?
- Do your children roam about dirty and shabby?
The biggest turn off for your husband is your laziness. He likes it when you are agile and energetic.
Your husband looks at you from his male point of view. In exact contrast to your womanly world. Convert his turn off into turn-on by behaving as your husband wants you to. Spices up your relationship.