Healthy hair is your crowning glory!
Your hair enhances your looks. It gives you great pleasure to see your hair glowing with health.
Spend just a few minutes daily to make your hair healthy.
Top 10 daily care tips for healthy hair – Your crowning glory is your pride!
1. CLEANLINESS IS THE KEY
The secret to healthy hair is cleanliness. You commute long distance to your work place.
- Pollution deposits dirt in your scalp.
- This leads to dandruff.
- Dandruff means heavy hair loss.
- Wash your hair daily with a mild shampoo.
- Apply a good conditioner.
- Wash your hair thoroughly.
2. MOISTURIZING YOUR HAIR IS A MUST.
Apply oil in your hair daily.
- Massage the oil deep into your scalp.
- Comb your hair for 5 minutes.
- This instigates better blood circulation.
- Plait your hair before going to bed.
Some doctors say that your scalp has natural oil and so does not need oiling.
But in India where many girls boasts of long and healthy hair, oiling is part of their daily hair care regimen.
3. NO TOO MUCH OIL.
- Do not apply too much oil in your hair.
- Do not leave the oil on without washing it for days.
- It could lead to fungal infection.
- The grime and dirt sticks to your hair.
- Be moderate in applying oil in the scalp.
4. ALWAYS CHOOSE APT SHAMPOO
Is your hair dry?
Is it oily?
- You should choose the shampoo according to the texture of your hair.
- There should be no residue of shampoo in your hair after bathing.
- Wash thoroughly.
- This is very important for healthy hair.
- Apply a gentle conditioner on your hair.
- Wait for two minutes and wash again.
5. BLOW DRYING IS A BIG NO
- Do not blow dry your hair.
- It makes your hair brittle and coarse.
- If you have to blow dry, always go in for high quality blow dryer.
- Adjust the temperature according to your hair texture.
- Low temperature mode is your best bet.
6. NO COMBING WHILE THE HAIR IS WET.
Most of you are in great hurry to go for work. You treat your hair harshly.
- Do not comb your hair when it is wet. It tends to break.
- Gently untangle the knots with your hands.
- Comb your hair when it is dry.
- Never tug and pull your hair roughly.
- Be very gentle while combing.
7. EAT HEALTHY FOOD.
Eating nutritious food gives strength, shine and glow for a healthy hair.
- Fish like sardines and mackerel are rich in omega 3 fatty acids- It makes your hair shine with health.
- Spinach is packed with iron, beta carotene and Vitamin C – Keeps your hair moisturized so that it does not break easily.
- Sweet potatoes contain beta carotene – Helps your hair glow and grow.
- Eat lots of fresh vegetables.
- Drink plenty of fresh juices
It is your inner well- being that finally makes your hair healthy.
8. PROTECT YOUR HAIR FROM THE SUN.
- Harsh sun can completely dry your hair.
- You sweat a lot during summer and your hair feel limp and lifeless.
- Carry an umbrella.
- Wear hat to protect your hair from the scalding sun.
- Use sun protection cream you use for your face in your hair also.
- Dilute it with water and gently rub over your hair.
9. KEEP YOUR COMB CLEAN
It is surprising that your comb could play a great role for a healthy hair.
- You should keep your comb very clean.
- Never share your comb with others.
- Wooden combs are the best as it is nontoxic.
- Do not opt for cheap combs.
10. GOOD BLOOD CIRCULATION.
Good blood circulation can make your hair healthy.
- Massage regularly.
- Comb your hair gently counting 100 strokes.
- You can feel the blood rushing towards your scalp.
SMALL TIPS FOR HEALTHY HAIR.
- Do not keep changing your brand of shampoo often. When you are satisfied with a particular brand continue using it.
- Have your own personal towel.
- Wash it daily.
- Avoid stress and hurry as it can cause hair loss.
Do not spend your precious money in parlors when daily hair care can do wonders. You should be regular in your regimen to make your hair healthy.