Beautiful hands adds up to your total well-groomed look.
But most of you never take care of your hands.
Wrinkled and shriveled hands.
Your hands are overworked, but much neglected too.
You too can have beautiful hands if you follow regular hand care regimen.
Top 10 easy ways for beautiful hands – More like movie stars!
1. MOISTURIZE REGULARLY
The harsh chemicals in soaps and detergents you use daily robs natural oils from your hands.
So moisturize your hands to make it supple and soft.
After finishing your household chores, apply a liberal amount of nourishing hand cream in your hands. Massage it into your skin. Leave it for at least half an hour. Wash off with a mild soap. Apply good moisturizing hand lotion and leave on.
2. APPLY HAND PACKS REGULARLY
Aloe Vera is excellent for beautiful hands.
Aloe Vera pack
Honey- 1 tablespoon
Aloe Vera gel- 1 tablespoon.
Besan powder- 1 tablespoon
Blend everything into a smooth paste. Apply over your hands. Let it completely dry. Wash off. Apply moisturizer.
Pulp of papaya – 1 tablespoon
Tomato juice- I tablespoon
Barley powder- 1 tablespoon
Blend everything together. Apply over your hands. Wash off when it is completely dry. You can use any fruits available.
3. EXFOLIATE THE DEAD CELLS
Your hands too need exfoliation. Removing the dead cells gives you beautiful hands.
Dead Sea salt is a very good exfoliator.
- Take the juice of 1 lime.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Dead Sea salt.
- Mix well.
- Spread it evenly over your hands.
- Scrub gently in circular motions.
- Wash off with a mild soap.
- Apply moisturizer.
4. DO REGULAR MANICURE AT HOME.
Manicure need not be done in beauty parlors. You can easily do it at home for the beautiful hands model and film stars have.
SIMPLE WAYS TO DO MANICURE
- Remove old nail polish
- Take a bowl of warm water.
- Add juice of one lime.
- Add 1 teaspoon of any mild shampoo
- Soak your hands in this solution for ten minutes.
- Pat your hands dry.
- Shape your nails to a perfect oval.
- Clean under your nails with an orange stick.
- Push the cuticles back and cut it carefully.
- Exfoliate your hands with coarsely powdered almond and walnut.
- Massage your hands with a good nourishing hand cream.
- Dry your nails completely and apply nail polish
5. SUNSCREEN IS A MUST
Apply sunscreen in your hands also.
- Apply it twenty minutes before venturing into the scorching sun.
- No one cares to use sunscreen while cooking. The smoke can damage your hands very badly.
- Apply hand cream which has sunscreen while cooking.
- Wear sun protection hand gloves when you go out.
6. PETROLEUM JELLY
During winter your hands become scaly and flaky.
- Petroleum jelly hydrates the dryness in your hands.
- Splash lavish amount of petroleum jelly during winter to protect it from the freezing cold.
- Apply petroleum jelly in your hands for extra moisturizing during nights.
7. WEAR GLOVES WHILE WORKING.
- Gloves protects your hands from dirt and germs.
- It protects your nails from chipping.
- It prevents fungal infection that could affect you while gardening.
- If you have wounds wearing gloves prevents the injury getting worse.
8. NIGHT HAND CREAM
- Always apply a good nourishing hand cream before sleeping.
- Do not use the cream you use for your face in your hands.
- Use creams specified for hands.
- Massage the hand cream into your skin for at least 10 minutes.
9. HAND EXERCISES CAN WORK WONDERS
Just like your body your hands too need exercises. You can do it while watching TV or even while relaxing.
- Clench your hands tightly for five minutes and release slowly. Stretch your fingers to the maximum. Repeat it ten times.
- Take a ball and squeeze it tightly as though you are trying to squeeze the air out of it. Relax your fingers and repeat. Do it ten times.
- Shake your hands vigorously and feel the fresh blood rushing in.
10.TAKE CARE OF YOUR NAILS
Take care of your nails to give finishing touches for beautiful hands.
- Peeled nail polish is a big no.
- Broken and unshaped nails make your hands look very bad and unkempt.
Start caring for your hands when you are young so that you never develop wrinkles as you age. Wrinkles in hands are very hard to remove. So be regular in your hand care. Beautiful hands add extra beauty to your total appearance.