More efficient at work! What does it actually mean?
Your ability and proficiency stand out prominently when you are more efficient in your work.
But often you struggle to display your efficiency, don’t you?
You feel your performance needs more polishing to be more efficient at work.
Top 10 killer ideas to be more efficient at work -Proven ways!
1. Positive mindset
Success in your life is decide by your mind.
When you feed inadequacy into your mind, it makes you inefficient.
Do you have negative thoughts about yourself?
Your pessimistic mentality makes your mind lethargic and sluggish.
When you do not use your mind power it becomes rusty and dusty. Your static thoughts forces your mind into a deep sleep of non-performance. Your work is never up to the mark.
But when you feed positive thoughts into your mind it wakes up from its deep slumber. It instantly converts your positive thoughts into positive actions. Easy way to be more efficient at work!
2. Never be a perfectionist.
Are you a perfectionist?
Your craving for perfection makes you set unrealistic targets in your work.
You are never satisfied by the work done by you. The perfectionist in you makes you redo your work again and again. Complete waste of energy and time.
Improvise you knowledge about your work. Research about the intelligent ways to do it. Ask the help of an expert.
Be perfectly prepared before you start your work and not after. This is the smartest way to be more efficient in work.
3. Realistic goals
- Never set too high and impossible goals.
- Set realistic goals.
Does this mean you should not aim for incredible success in your work?
Not at all. Your aim should be high. But remember higher your goal, the more you should work towards it.
Is your input in work sustained, relentless and persistent?
It is no use working feebly and expecting great results.
Analyze your talent ruthlessly.
Do you have the talent to fulfill your goals?
- Work according to your speed and pace.
- Keep moving towards your goal.
- You might just inch towards it.
- But you are getting closer and closer when you keep on trying.
4. List your work.
Unless you write down the list of things to be done in paper, you will never know the priority of your work.
- Write down work to done according to its priority.
- It acts like a reminder.
- Tick the work finished.
- Give yourself marks for the work done.
- Make up your mind to do better if you are dissatisfied.
- Pat yourself when you are satisfied about your work.
- Unless you appreciate yourself you can never be more efficient at work.
5. Do one work at a time.
When you rush your work you never do anything with precision.
When you are hasty your work suffers.
- Be focused and concentrated in your work.
- Do your work at a steady pace.
You will be astonished by the progress you make. One work at a time is yet another way to be more proficient at work.
6. Do not mingle with negative people
Gloomy people pull your energy level down.
- Their depressive words disturbs your confidence.
- You fear your competence if you let your mind soak in their negative advice.
- Your work becomes inept because your mind reacts adversely.
Finally the total output of your work is completely undesirable.
7. Do not procrastinate
When you put off your work, you are in fact delaying your success.
Why do you procrastinate?
You are apprehensive of your efficiency.
You are paranoid with fear that you might fail.
- Move ahead.
- Take the first step.
- The first step is always difficult.
- The subsequent steps come naturally to you.
8. Do your work smartly
Smartness is the key to make you more efficient at work.
What does smartness mean?
Being confident, assertive and sure about yourself.
- Assertiveness gives you an edge to do your work with zeal and eagerness.
- You get along with people.
- You are open to change your style of working for the better.
- Smartness makes your work more compelling and convincing.
Yet another important tool to be more efficient at work.
9. Be healthy.
You should be energetic and enthusiastic to do your work. An intelligent mind breeds in a healthy body.
- Avoid junk food.
- Do regular exercises.
- Eat plenty of fruits and green leafy vegetables.
- Cut down oil in your food.
- Never eat fried food.
- Do not lead sedentary lifestyle.
- Be very active and agile.
Your healthy body activates your mind to act smartly. Your work is proficient and effective.
10. Have a good opinion of you
‘I am capable’.
‘I will do it’
These are words you should feed into your mind.
- Be the first to know your capacity.
- Make you efficiency known to the world.
Your high opinion makes you do your work with utmost dedication and will power.
If you have a low opinion about yourself your work is lukewarm and half-hearted. Be your best friend. This makes you do things with great pep and attitude.
Being more efficient at work depends entirely on you. You have to prove your efficiency. It will never happen on its own. Keep working at a steady pace with great improvisation. Combine it with the grit to be successful. Work efficiently to achieve it.