Making the impossible possible- this title makes you smile mockingly, doesn’t it?
How can impossible be possible?
It can happen only in book and movies, not in real life. This is the attitude most of you have.
Then I think you should watch ‘I shouldn’t be alive’ my favorite program in Discovery Channel. It is a revelation to those who easily buckle under the pressures of life. A small problem makes you feel that your life has ended.
But it is incredible to watch the near fatally injured people inch their way to safety.
I had always wondered what made these people so courageous. Their injury is not ordinary. Their ordeal is not simple. The long hours spent in agony, loneliness and near death could have made anyone miserable and wretched.
But these people hang on with hope. They live through their nightmare with incredible guts.
What made them overcome their harrowing plight?
It is the trust they had in themselves. It is their ability to make the impossible possible.
Yes! You too can make the impossible possible.
‘I face rebuffs and rejections in all spheres of my life.’ you are utterly dejected about your life aren’t you?
Of course consistent failures can make you feel depressed and dejected. You feel that your life is worthless and aimless. You eye successful people with envy. ‘They are very lucky’ inwardly you curse that you are very unlucky.
Dear friend! Luck did not make them successful.
It is their hard work, smartness, intelligence and sustained trust in themselves that made them rise above the ordinary.
You too can be successful if only you try.
Do you know that rejections just mean that a better opportunity awaits you?
Do you know rebuffs does not mean that you are unworthy and worthless?
Tell yourself that the person who rejected you is not worth your attention.
Work hard to make your dream a reality.
Do not let go your dream. It is so easy to let go than to cling on to it when you face defeats. This mentality of submission is death knell in making the impossible possible.
Do not bow your knees to failure.
Instead develop the never- say- die mindset. You need it for your success.
Make the impossible possible – be positive – be assertive- be self- confident
- Be tuned to positive thoughts. Unless you are positive you can never succeed. Even an iota of doubt about your success can make you take a step back from your actions towards achieving your aim.
- Have a definite idea of what you want to be. You should be proficient in the field you select. I always wanted to be a writer. So I concentrate only on my writing. I have never wavered from my target. I cannot plan to be otherwise because I lack proficiency in other fields.
- Have a plan about what you should do. If you have several ideas, your mind is confused about your aim of making the impossible possible.
- It is no use if you have a plan unless you execute it. Write down what you should do to make your vision come true. Keep it within your sight. You will be amazed how positive thoughts get imprinted in your mind. When your thoughts are targeted towards your goal your actions make it a reality.
- Appreciate your efforts. Do not wait for big success to make you happy. If you do so you have to wait for a long time. You give up easily as you never realize that big success always starts small. I pat myself when I write a good article. I give myself a treat as if I have achieved something great. Do you know this small habit has my made my writing more punchy and emphatic?
- Have patience to achieve success. Success cannot be had very easily. You have to sweat for it. You must have perseverance and patience to wait for success to alight on you.
- Do not work aimlessly with no time limit. Your success would take an eternity. You must set yourself time limit to achieve your success. Your hard work should be continuous and sustained. Never lose your momentum.
- Do not be put off by defeats and failures. Failures are actually lessons for you to do better. If success was so easy it would not be valuable and worthwhile. It is the toil and sweat that make the impossible possible.
- Do not aim to be successful in an easy way. The success that comes easily goes off easily also. It is the struggle and hardships that make your success all the more sweet and wonderful.
- Improvise you knowledge. Do not think you know everything. Be humble to learn lessons from the deprived also. Yet another way to success.
Can you see how hard work always pays?
Do not demean yourself as a non-entity incapable of being successful. Dig deep inside you. You would be surprised you have all the ingredients needed to make the impossible possible. Now focus! Work hard! Be successful! You deserve it!