After putting on a few kilos you are very eager and anxious in losing weight, aren’t you?
How do you actually find out that you have put on weight?
- Your dress become too tight to wear.
- You are breathless when you walk even a few yards.
- Top signs that you have added a few kilos to your body.
Drastic weight loss is very dangerous. It is always advisable to lose weight gradually. You diet and exercise in the hope of getting back to shape.
- Do not starve yourself.
- Do not deny your body the much-needed nutrients.
- Diet sensibly.
- Avoid oily foods, junk foods, aerated drinks, bakery items and sweets.
- Instead eat lot of green vegetables, fresh fruits and lean meat.
- Drink coconut water to quench your thirst.
When you follow these simple habits you definitely would start losing weight.
Do you have all sort of doubts whether you are really losing weight?
There are certain very simple and innocuous things you need to find out whether your diet is having the desired effect you wanted.
Top 4 things which help you find out whether you are losing weight
1. A weighing scale
Weighing scale is very essential to monitor your weight in an effective way.
- Do not keep checking your weight daily. You will feel frustrated when you do not see any results.
- Check weekly once. You will have a true picture of your body weight. Even a loss of half a kilo should make you feel happy.
2. A full view mirror.
You will not know how you look with the added fat unless you have a full view mirror.
A full view mirror gives you a clear picture on which part of the body you have added weight. You can concentrate your exercises on that part even more.
- Plump hands need hand exercises.
- A bulging midriff needs concentration on the weight around your hips and stomach.
- Thick and bulky legs needs leg exercises to tone it.
3. You are less breathless
- When you put on weight you are breathless even if you walk a few yards.
- Your movements become sluggish and dragging.
- Your legs ache and you lose the fluidity in your movements.
When you lose weight the first thing you notice is that you are less breathless and less puffing.
When you are slim your movements are agile and nimble.
Your walk regains its sprightliness and you have guessed it right. You are losing weight.
4. Do not throw away the tight dress
When your dress gets tight, you either discard it or alter it to fit your now plump body shape.
Do not alter all the dresses.
Keep one aside as it would help you to monitor your weight reduction.
- When you start losing weight, try the tight dress.
- If it is as tight as it was before, you are not losing weight.
- But if you are able to wear it means you are losing weight.
There is nothing more exciting than shedding the unnecessary kilos, is there?
These are the methods I follow.
Why don’t you try it?
Easy ways to find for yourself whether you have lost weight.
Now try the old tight dress.
It is a fantastic feeling when the dress slides easily on you, isn’t it?