Laziness is an unwanted luxury you often indulge in.
In reality you are making your life unproductive and fruitless when you do nothing.
Do you have these signs of laziness?
- You spend hours before the TV doing nothing.
- You procrastinate your work.
- You never get up early morning.
- You expect others to do your work.
- You are not interested in physical activities.
- You are a social media\internet addict.
- You easily fall asleep in whatever position you are.
- You are inactive
- You never work with proficiency.
- You have numerous lame reasons for your non-performance.
Laziness is actually a disease of your mind. You want everything in your life the easy way. You are not ready to work hard for it.
A very wrong attitude.
Life is not that easy. You cannot afford to be lazy as others will overtake you while you are ambling about aimlessly in your life.
The modern world is very harsh and merciless. You have to be on your toes to succeed. You just cannot afford to be lazy.
Top 6 real reasons for your laziness – Speed breaker to your success
1. You are not sincere in your work
What is your attitude towards your work when you are lazy?
- You want instant and easy success without working hard to achieve it.
- You want to enjoy everything in life the easy and lazy way.
- You want to be rich without hard work.
- You want topmost position in your job without working with sincerity.
- You are deliberately late for your work as you do not have professional ethics.
- You postpone your work as you are too lazy to finish it.
- You have backlog of work and you never really care for it.
- Your lack of sincerity extends to your family also.
- You spend your time watching movies\sports while your spouse slog.
Can you see how you take your responsibilities lightly?
2. You do not have aim or purpose in life
Laziness makes you dull and insipid in your profession. You never care to update your knowledge about your work.
You do not have a goal in life.
You work only to earn money for your livelihood. You return home to spend aimless and lazy hours before TV\computer\internet.
Your mind is hazy and confused as your laziness has dulled your intelligence.
You do not have the confidence to succeed. So you fear venturing into anything new.
You never achieve any great success. Your talent is wasted. You become a non-entity.
3. You are too dependent
You depend on others for your day-to-day life. You are too lazy to do your own work.
You want your family to look after your basic needs. You want food served where you are.
Your family members spoil you by being indulgent.
You grow up lazy and lethargic.
4. You are never focused
Life without focus is worthless. You do not have any plans for your future. If you do have plans it is very hazy and out of focus.
Your laziness makes your mind dull and inactive.
Your work is half-hearted and feeble.
You feel success in work will come to you on its own – invariably you are disappointed.
Your activities are sluggish and lethargic as you never have any goal in life.
5. You are obese
Do you know your body too could be one of the reasons for your laziness?
When you are inactive you put on lots of weight. This makes you even lazier.
You never exercise to keep you fit and agile.
You never know the pleasure on an agile body.
6. You have too many lazy distractions
You are all muddled up in your activities.
You are easily distracted by social media\internet. You watch TV for long hours as if your life depended on it.
You never spend your time in activities to burn your calories.
You are very static and motionless. You find it easy to sit in one place and do nothing.
‘People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.’ – Tony Robbins
Your youth is a stepping stone to stability of your future life. Laziness has no place in it. Life is a serious business. Never lose your precious time in lazing around. You can never get your lost time back.