Beautiful eyes make you look striking and gorgeous.
Your eyes are the most expressive part of your face. And most vulnerable to signs of aging. Your hectic life style takes toll of your health. Your unhealthy habits reflects in your eyes.
Your eyes look weary and dull. Tired eyes make you look aged and haggard.
Follow strict eye care regimen to have beautiful eyes. The skin around your eyes are thin and sensitive. Treat your eye region gently and softly.
Beautiful eyes – Top 6 tips to make it expressive
1. Healthy habits is the first step
Unhealthy habits not only ruin the metabolism of your body, but also destroy your looks.
Are you addicted to drinks?
Heavy drinking can make your eyes look puffy and bloated. Never do that.
- Avoid late night partying.
- Do not spend too much time before the computer.
- Drink lots of water to keep the skin around the eyes hydrated.
- Eat lots of green leafy vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin C.
- Papaya, orange, guava, lime should form your daily diet.
When you are healthy your eyes sparkles with energy. Your eye care starts from your inside.
2. Nourish the skin around the eyes
Sun damage can age the tender skin around your eyes very quickly.
- Always wear sunglasses.
- Umbrella and hat are your extra protective tools against sun.
- Apply sunscreen before going out.
- Apply a good nourishing eye cream daily before you go to sleep.
- Massage with gentle circular motions.
- Aloe Vera is an excellent coolant for your eyes.
3. Your eyebrows matter a lot
Do you have thick and bushy eyebrows?
It looks hideous.
- Shape your eyebrows according to the contour of your face.
- Do not make the mistake of shaping your eyebrows too thin as it never suits anyone.
- Lifting your eyebrows too much also is a big no.
- The best way to trim your eyebrows is to have a perfect arch, neither too high nor too low.
Do you have sparse hair in your eyebrows?
Apply castor oil regularly. Talk with your beautician before threading to specify how you want your eyebrows to be shaped. Neat eyebrows mean beautiful eyes.
4. Treat your eyes gently
The skin around your eye region is very delicate.
- Do not rub your eyes roughly.
- Do not frown or squint a lot as you develop fine lines around your eyes.
- Do not work before the computer for a long time without blinking your eyes.
- Use ARC coated glasses while working in the computer
- Never leave your home without applying sunscreen.
5. Good sleep does the trick
- Do not stay awake for long hours.
- Sleep soundly for eight hours.
- Do not sleep with high pillows.
Remember just like your body your eyes too need rest.
6. Apply eye packs
Nourish your eyes with eye packs.
- Potato is good for dark circles as it lightens your skin.
- Grate one potato and extract juice.
- Dip cotton into it and keep it in your eyes.
- Grate cucumber. Extract juice and chill.
- Dip in cotton and keep it in your eyes.
Watch your expressions. Do not frown too much. Do not rub your eyes roughly. Contentment makes you happy. Happiness is a real way to beautiful eyes as the glow it gives cannot be matched.