Natural beauty – sans make up but looking incredibly lovely is something a man always wants in his woman.
Are you a natural beauty?
Or are you a made up beauty?
Have you seen the film stars and models?
You are overawed by their dress and make up – all glittering and glamourous. They are made up beauties
Have you seen them without make up?
They look very ordinary and mediocre. Sans make up, glittering diamonds and flashy dress they are nothing to rave about.
In fact you are more beautiful than most of them.
Never hide your true beauty behind layers of make up like those high profile people.
When you are over made up your natural beauty is hidden. You look artificial and fake. Natural beauty always wins.
Simple make up and perfect dressing are always sure winners.
Take care of your hair, accessories, and the way you are shod. Choose dress which complements your figure. Do not over expose your body. Decency in dressing makes others view you with respect and admiration.
Top 7 easy and sure ways to be a natural beauty.
1.HAIR IS YOUR CROWNING GLORY.
- Choose a good nourishing oil
- Take daily care of your hair to retain its shine and sheen. If you hair looks frizzy and disheveled it robs you of your beauty.
- Apply the nourishing oil all over your hair and scalp.
- Massage your hair for good blood circulation.
- Leave it to soak for 1\2 hour.
- Wash off with a mild shampoo.
Nourishing packs for beautiful and thick hair.
EGG AND CURD HAIR PACK.
- White of an egg- beaten to foamy froth
- Curd – 1 cup
- Blend well
- Apply on your hair.
- Let it soak for twenty minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Fenugreek – 1 tablespoon
- Hibiscus leaves – 10
- Hibiscus flowers [ordinary red hibiscus] – 5
- Make a smooth paste of all the ingredients
- Apply all over your hair
- Wash off thoroughly
Do not follow fashion trends blindly. The hairstyles which suits a round shaped face would not suit a square shaped face. Hair style decides how you look. So choose hair styles which enhances you beauty.
2. YOUR COMPLEXION SHOULD GLEAM AND GLOW
When your skin looks dull and lifeless, your beauty will also look faded. Your skin should have a healthy glow. You should take good care of your skin.
Foods good for your skin
- Whole grain bread
- Green leafy vegetables
- Dry fruits like almonds and walnuts.
- Fruit juices without sugar
- Lots of water to keep your skin hydrated.
Beauty regimen for a glowing skin
- Wash your face as soon as you return from work.
- Apply a good cleanser. Milk is a good natural cleanser.
- After wiping your face, apply some fruit pack. Papaya is excellent for your skin.
- Add besan powder and Multani mitti to the pulp of papaya.
- Wash after twenty minutes.
- Besan powder tightens your skin naturally.
- Multani mitti removes extra oil.
- Papaya provides good nutrient to your skin.
3. HAND CARE
- Your hands are the most noticed.
- Take care of your nails and cut it properly.
- Uncut and unshapely nails can jar the eyes.
- Apply nail color that complements your dress.
- Remove hair from your hands and legs. It is unsightly.
4. YOUR DRESS CODE
- Your dress should be elegant and trendy.
- It should suit your body.
- Your dress should complement your shape in a dignified manner.
- The color of the dress should enhance your beauty.
- It should not make you look dowdy.
- Dress your age.
- Teenagers can dress with youthful freedom.
- Make sure that you do not go overboard on exposing of your body.
- Middle aged people should be mellow in their dressing. You will make a fool of yourself if you try to ape the young.
5. MINIMUM MAKE UP DOES THE TRICK!
- Apply minimum makeup.
- Never forget to moisturize your skin.
- Apply the right foundation.
- Seal the foundation with loose powder.
- Highlight your eyes as they are the most beautiful part your face.
- Never forget mascara. It does tricks to make your eyes look striking.
6.BE WELL SHOD
- Most of you forget the importance of being well shod
- Choose the right color to go with your dress.
- Do not wear too high heels if you are uncomfortable in it.
- Choose accessories that go well with the dress you are wearing.
- Your watch can make your hands look beautiful.
- Your earrings should suit your hairstyle.
- Choose the proper color lipstick.
- Use makeup sparingly during day time as you tend to look gaudy if you overdo it.
- Your hair should shine and flow with ease.
- Your make up should make you look beautiful and not over made up.
- Your dresses speak of your character and so choose it with care.
When you do not smile and look serious, all your efforts to look beautiful will be nullified. Smile as you step out of your house and win the admiration of all with your natural beauty.