Problems can rock the foundation of your life.
It makes you mentally tired and drained, doesn’t it?
I am sure you feel agonized when waves of problems bombard your happiness.
You are wrong.
There is no problem free life anywhere in this world. The success in your life depends upon how well you handle your problems.
When there is troubles in your life, you feel that your happiness has ended, don’t you?
Do you want to know about my experience?
There was a phase in my life when I felt I was the most unlucky person in the whole world. Problems came like waves to threaten my will power and mental stability. The enormity of my problems made me feel that I will never see dawn in my life of darkness.
Now I realize I was a fool to have feared my problems. After swimming over the rough sea of my problems I am a new person – full of confidence and assertiveness. It was my problems that literally molded me into what I am today.
‘The hour before dawn is the darkest’ is the saying which is always close to my heart as it gave me immense power to withstand the troubles I faced in my life.
‘And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s is all about’ – Haruki Murakami
When you are in a mess you never acknowledge that your trauma is just a testing period of your life and not your entire life.
- The shame you undergo, your battered self -esteem, your shattered hope make you mentally and physically drained.
- You do not want to face the world.
- You shut yourself into a shell of dejection and depression.
Sadly this is not the way to face problems. You have to fight it out.
Top 5 key solutions to problems in life – Be a tough fighter!
1. Self-confidence makes you brave.
‘How can I feel confident when monumental problems ruin my morale’ is your contention.
- Problems makes your self-confidence disappear.
- Your failures make you mentally drained and tired.
- Your energy level dips to the rock bottom.
- You do not want to fight anymore.
- You easily buckle under the pressure.
But your attitude is very wrong!
Do you know that your mind has incredible fighting spirit?
It just waits for your positive command to make it work with unbelievable strength and force.
Your mind is like a mirror and reflects your thoughts.
‘I cannot do it’, the negative thought fed into your mind makes it feeble and meek. Your problems remain to torment and torture you.
‘I can do it’ this positive thoughts energizes your mind. It immediately seeks a way out of your problems. And surely you come out of it.
2. Do not expect others to help you.
- You need pure guts to face your problems. Without courage you are nothing.
- You become a non-entity and the world tramples you under its menacing feet.
- You have to handle your problems with absolute courage.
- Otherwise you are a loser.
Do you worry about the comments of others when you are suffering the worst beating of your life?
Thrust them aside. They are not your life. They are just spectators who cares nothing for you.
Do you expect them to help you out?
They will never do that. It gives them sadistic pleasure to see your sufferings.
Why do you give importance to your friends\relatives who do not help you in any way?
Just ignore them as if they do not exist in your life.
Extract all your mental strength to withstand and overcome your problems.
Winter, spring, summer and autumn come and go!
These seasonal changes teach you the valuable lesson that nothing is permanent in this world. There are always changes.
When seasons have changes, why can’t your life also have changes?
From good to bad- from bad to good!
This is what life is all about.
Think your problems as a passing phase in your life, more like a floating guest and not like a permanent resident who is there to stay with you always.
3. Patience makes all the positive difference.
Suppose you sow a seed.
Can you pluck the fruits within days?
It takes time. If you keep checking whether the seed has germinated you will destroy its growth.
It is the same in your life.
- Your hard work needs time to materialize.
- Your problems never go away with a click of your fingers.
- You have to wait patiently for your problems to be solved.
- It takes time. You have to wait for your turn.
Patience is the only solution to solve your problems. But never stop your hard work. Never ever lose your hope.
You cannot overcome your problems without struggle. When you are impatient you make unneccerary mistakes. The waiting time for your problem to be solved increases.
There are times when you cannot swim against the swirling tides. You have to swim along the tide to reach ashore. So keep working and wait for your turn to come. Your turn is just round the corner. Don’t worry.
4. Perseverance is an easy trick
Are you swimming in the ocean?
Your hand and legs get tired, doesn’t it?
But if you let go you will drown. You should keep moving your limbs to stay afloat.
It is the same in life also. Persistence and dogged work are the only way to help you.
When you keep facing persistent problems you just want to let go. Never do it.
- It is easy to let everything slip away from you than to hang on.
- Hang on for your dear life till you see a solution to your problems.
- Keep your mind eager by visualizing your victory over problems.
- Your vivid visualization gets imprinted in your mind.
- Your tired mind derives its strength from your visualization.
- One day your visualization becomes a reality.
You win over your problems.
5. Undeterred hope overcomes all your problems.
Hope can do wonders to your problematic life.
When you lose money, you can earn it very easily.
But when you lose hope you lose everything.
- Hope is like limbs when you swim.
- It is the anchor in your life.
- Hope is like water. Without water you cannot survive.
- Hope helps you to work with confidence as your mind is fed with positive thoughts.
- You become optimistic and courageous to overcome any hardships in life.
You work energetically and effectively to do justice to your mental grit. You now overcome your problems easily.
‘Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines’. – Robert H. Schuler.
The fittest survives in this world. If you think that you were born to be defeated you will face only defeat and failure. Problems actually showcases your capacity. When you emerge out of your problems you feel as if you were born new. Very courageous and very daring!
You can withdraw only the money you have deposited in your bank account.
It is the same with your mind. You can only withdraw what you have deposited in your mind. When you deposit negative thoughts you can only withdraw pessimistic thoughts which makes your difficulties monumental. When you deposit positive thoughts in your mind you withdraw it to come out of the troubled phase of your life.
‘I can do it and I will do’. Let this be your mantra to face your life. Your mind amazingly acts to make your positive thoughts a reality.