Feeling lonely and alone in your marriage is the ultimate misery of your relationship.
‘I feel lonely in my relationship. It is literally killing me’ the chocked voice of Anita, my friend bewildered me.
Anita was married to a very affluent businessman. She was envied by many for her wealth. I too thought she was very happy and content in her relationship. Naturally I was shocked when Anita confided about loneliness in her marriage.
‘’You have your children who adore you. And your husband is a kind man. How can you feel lonely and alone in your marriage?’ I asked her with confusion.
‘Yes, my children love me. My husband is very responsible and successful. But I feel empty in my married life’ my friend said with uncontrollable unhappiness.
‘Why do you say so?’ I asked Anita worryingly.
‘My children are busy with their own work. They have no time for me. My husband is also too busy with his business schedules. Sometimes I don’t see him for months’ Anita continued.
Now I began to get the picture of her married life. Very lonely indeed.
‘I feel like a robot doing my work mechanically. I have no one to share my inner feelings. My interaction with my husband is matter of fact. There is no love in his words. The loneliness I feel is terrifying ’ Anita shuddered.
My friend was right.
Feeling alone and alone in your marriage can make you feel lost and sad.
Loneliness is a terrible feeling in your married life. It eats into your emotions making you feel you are all alone in the whole world.
Feeling lonely and alone in your marriage has the effect of a hurricane in your life.
Do you know you can feel lonely and alone in your marriage even when you are with your spouse?
Are wondering how?
Your relationship with your spouse can be happy and content only when there is beautiful sharing of emotions and responsibilities.
But after marriage your relationship becomes very complicated and complex.
- You become answerable to your spouse.
- You are duty bound to your family.
- You have tremendous work related stress.
- You are drained by the rat race you face.
- Your chase after money makes you mentally depleted.
Your energy level is low. You often feel hyped up and edgy. Your interaction with your spouse is frequently argumentative and hostile.
Stress and tension makes it impossible to share your inner feelings with your spouse. You also know he\she would never be empathetic. This makes you withdraw from your spouse mentally and emotionally.
When there is no emotional sharing between you, you feel lonely and alone in your married life.
A common feeling many modern couples suffer in their relationship.
Are you one such couple?
Do you feel all lonely and alone in your married life?
Do you feel unloved and uncared by your spouse?
Do you want to know the top reasons why you feel lonely and alone in your marriage?
- Your spouse does not share your sorrow.
- He\she does not support you in your times of need.
- He\she never interacts with love.
- Your spouse criticizes and ridicules whatever you do.
- He\she degrades you before others.
- Your married life is too predictable and boring.
- There is no fun factor in your relationship.
The love you had for your spouse before marriage loses its glow after you marriage.
- Before marriage your spouse displays his\her positive side to you.
- After marriage he\she shows the negative aspect of his\her character.
- Your spouse interacts with fun and humor before marriage.
- His\her interaction becomes stale and routine after marriage.
- Your spouse demonstrates his\her love openly before marriage.
- But you play the love guessing game after marriage.
- Your spouse is very interested in you before marriage.
- But after marriage his\her interest in you dwindles to nothingness.
When your relationship turns routine and mundane you are fed up with your married life.
You never know the trick to happiness in your marriage, but you know all the tricks to acquire a great standard of living.
Love takes the back seat after your marriage. Money right royally sits in the driver’s seat. Money controls your married life. You want more and more money.
So both work yourself threadbare to earn lots of money. The wealth you accrue at a very young age is amazing.
But in the bargain you lose the topmost ingredient for a happy married life- caring and loving communication.
Loving and consistent communication between you builds up your married life.
Have you ever felt lonely with your friends?
Your interaction with your friends is without censorship. You talk about anything in the sky with them. You share your inner most feelings with your friends. This is the reason why you like spending time with them.
THE WONDER TOOLS TO DRIVE LONELINESS FROM YOUR MARRIED LIFE
- Emotional sharing and loving interaction drives away loneliness in your married life.
- Appreciation creates wonders in your relationship.
- Being empathetic to the emotional craving of your spouse makes him\her feel loved
- Spending quality time together makes your marriage flourish.
- Withholding hot and bitter words drives away hostility from your married life.
- When you do not accuse your spouse for all the mishaps in the family, he\she likes you.
‘It is getting to the point I am no fun anymore, I am sorry. Sometimes it hurts so badly I must cry out loud, ‘I am lonely.’ I am yours, you are mind, you are what you are, you make it hard.’- David Crosby.
Feeling lonely and alone in your marriage is a nerve wracking experience. You don’t need that devastating experience.
When you lean away from each other, you are lonely. But when you lean towards each other, you are never experience loneliness in your married life.