Fame ! The word itself creates magic, doesn’t it?
Everyone wants fame. But only a selected few achieve incredible fame.
Are they the lucky ones?
No! These successful people attained fame because they chased their dreams with persistent hard work.
Do you feel it impossible to achieve fame because you are an ordinary person?
Fame can be yours if you try as hard as the successful people do.
Everyone has an aura. You too have your own aura. You too can be famous.
Fame – Easy ways to achieve it.
- Everyone has talent. But only selected few realize it. Realize your talent. Never let it be idle. Bring it to the forefront.
- When you do what others are doing you can at best be a copycat. It is a compliment to others, not to you. Do whatever you are doing differently. Difference is a beautiful way to leap into fame.
- When you do not bring forward your talent you can never hope to be famous. Fame does not happen on its own. You have to make it happen. Work towards it. You might fail. But never stop trying till you achieve your goal.
- Do not try what you do not know. Do you want to be as famous as a film star? When you do not have any acting talent your craving for fame in acting will just be a pipe dream. Read about people who accomplished great fame. They are famous for what they are proficient in. Winston Churchill could have never shined as a comedian as Charlie Chaplin. He had no acting talent. Charlie Chaplin could never have been a famous politician as Winston Churchill. They were famous in the field they had talent.
- Believe in yourself. Unless you have trust in your talent you cannot be successful. When you have intense faith in your capacity, you will eventually win one day.
- Shove away negative thoughts. They will make you freeze into immobility. You will not put your thoughts into actions. Thoughts without action never materialize.
- Be confident. Do not feel shy to put forth your talent before others. Inhibitions are the biggest hurdles to your success.
- Have pride in yourself. Pride is different from arrogance. Pride is a beautiful feeling of liking yourself. Unless you like yourself you cannot be successful.
- Interact with people. Do not shy away from them. Unless you have people’s skill you cannot be successful.
- Be well groomed. Be well behaved. Never utter expletives. Stay away from scandals. Lot of famous people lost their fame because of the scandals they got involved in.
- Never self-trumpet. People hate it. Your talent will speak for you.
- Your success should come to you through your hard work.
- Do not push yourself forward unnecessarily. People shirk away from.
- Your success should not go to your head. People hate you when you behave as if the world was under your feet.
- Be very humane. Help others to your capacity.
- Be very focused on your aim.
- Your focus should be pencil sharp.
- Do immense home work.
- Be ready to improvise.
- Never ever give up.
Fame is not easy to come by. But it is not an impossible thing to achieve. Try, try and try again till one day you achieve what dreamed of.