You feel emotionally shattered when you have doubts that your husband has stopped loving you, don’t you?
You ardently love your husband and want his love more than anything else in this world. When you feel your husband has stopped loving you your world comes crashing to your feet.
Why do you doubt the love of your husband?
Your all loving husband suddenly turns cold and indifferent towards you.
You are at your wits end not knowing the reason behind his complete lack of love towards you.
Each agonizing day drags on and on with suspicious thoughts about his love clouding your mind with sorrow.
Has your husband really stopped loving you?
How can you know that he has lost all his love for you?
Well, there are tell-tale signs.
Tell-tale signs that show your husband has stopped loving you
- He interacts indifferently with you.
- He does not look at you when he converses with you. His eyes look blank and bleak as if he is talking with a stranger.
- Your husband callously spends most of his time conversing in his mobile.
- He watches TV all alone.
- He does not prefer to have lunch\dinner with you.
- He often eats out.
- He is frequently late from work. He does not bother to give you reasons for his late coming.
- He moves out to a separate room.
- He avoids any physical contact with you.
- He makes snide comments about your physical appearance. His degrading words makes you feel very low about yourself.
- He stops giving money for family maintenance as he no longer feels family with you.
- Heavy withdrawal from his bank account without informing you is also another warning signal.
- Venomous fights for your innocuous remarks clearly signals your husband has stopped loving you.
- He never attends your phone calls.
- Your husband doesn’t seem to have anything to talk to you.
- He never bothers to inform you about his whereabouts.
- His activities are all secretive.
- He is away from home for days.
- Your husband sometimes physically assaults you.
Have you experienced these emotionally disturbing scenario in your married life also?
Your heart aches for the loving presence of your husband. You feel isolated and alone in the whole world when he does not care for you.
It is the most painful period of your married life when you know your husband has stopped loving you.
Are you breaking your head about the ways to deal with such an emotional upheaval in your relationship?
You should have immense patience to deal with such a traumatic situation in your married life.
When he suddenly becomes indifferent in his interaction with you, you feel depressed that your husband has stopped loving you. His callous behavior makes you unhappy and stressed in your relationship.
You should ask your husband the reasons behind his indifferent behavior. But do not make it a mutual mudslinging argument. It worsens the already tense situation.
Don’t lose hope. Your husband as a man reacts positively when you are truly loving. Your intense love can win him over.