You want to attract your husband more than anything else in your married life, don’t you?
What is your methodology for attracting your husband?
- ‘I should look pretty.’
- ‘I should dress seductively.’
- ‘I must sexually attract my husband to me.’
You are right!
Your looks will definitely make your husband enamored by you.
But only to satisfy his lust. Sexual seduction is not the permanent way to attract your husband. It is fleeting and fickle – going and gone after his lust is satisfied.
Rather momentary and flashy!
Nothing your husband persistently raves about!
Are you too concentrated on your looks as if it was the most important aspect to attract your husband?
Why do you do it?
It is because you always associate attracting your husband with sex.
You are very wrong!
‘Campaign behavior for wives. Always be on time. Do as little talking as humanly possible. Lean back in the parade car so everybody can see the president’. –Eleanor Roosevelt.
You cannot always attract your husband by your beauty.
He has different expectations to feel attracted towards you.
What exactly does he want from you?
Think differently to attract him like a magnet towards you!
Top 5 different ways to attract your husband! Magnetically pulls him!
1. Personal hygiene attracts your husband
It is the topmost priority your husband wants from you. But often it is ignored by you.
You dress with taste when you go for work. You feel great when your colleagues appreciate your dress sense.
But what a transformation when you are at home!
- You are fatigued and drained when you return home.
- You change into some grubby old dress- shrunken and ill fitting.
- You pull back your hair into an untidy knot.
- You do not have the energy to wash your face.
- You are sweaty and sticky.
Your husband returns tired from office.
- When he sees your shabby appearance his nerves creep up in irritation.
- He recoils in revulsion by the smell of your sweat.
- He does not feel like interacting with you.
- He averts looking at you and hides himself before the computer or laptop.
ATTRACT YOUR HUSBAND USING THESE SMALL TRICKS
- Have a bath and refresh yourself after you return from work.
- Change into a casual wear which complements your looks.
- Comb your hair and apply mild perfume.
- Smelling good is as important as looking good.
Your husband feels his tiredness dissolving when he sees you looking and smelling good.
- He wants to look at you.
- He wants to talk to you.
- He is pleased by your care to attract him.
Just a small magnetic way to attract your husband towards you.
2. Be soft spoken and reasonable to attract your husband.
Your high pitched voice can make your husband grimace with anger as it jars his ears.
Never ever nag him. He hates it.
- ‘Have you paid the bills I reminded you in the morning’
- ‘Have you forgotten what I asked you buy?’
- ‘Why are you so late from office?’
Such commanding questions in a booming voice makes him averse to talk with you.
- He hates your loud voice.
- He is repulsed by the way your face contorts in anger when you nag him.
- You stomp around the house without femininity.
- He thinks that you are a man in a woman’s body.
- You scratch yourself, utter expletives casually, make ugly faces while your poor husband flinches in revulsion.
MAGNETIC WAYS TO ATTRACT YOUR HUSBAND!
- When you are soft spoken he is completely floored by you.
- When you make him realize his mistakes in a reasonable manner he listens to you.
- Do not command your husband. He will never listen.
- Do not use vulgar words.
Not very difficult ways to attract your husband, is it?
3. Self-confidence attracts your husband.
You husband feels attracted to you when you are confident without being bossy.
- When you are dependent on him for everything it is a big headache on his shoulders.
- He feels helpless when you expect his support in all family matters without having the confidence to handle it yourself.
MAGNETIC WAYS TO ATTRACT YOUR HUSBAND
- Do not criticize his mistakes.
- Do not show off as someone superior to him.
- Be his best friend.
- Be alert and endure problems to make your husband feel you are a great companion to him.
- Interact with friendly ease.
- Share his interests that he feels that he has a friend in you.
Very easy ways to attract your husband, isn’t it?
4. Keep the house neat and tidy – a small but very effective way to attract your husband.
The way you keep the house is part of your personality.
- When you keep it littered and dirty your husband feels suffocated to be home.
- He hates to bring his friends as he does not want them to see the filth around your home.
- He feels ashamed when his parents visit him and look around your dirty house in disgust.
MAGNETIC TIPS TO ATTRACT YOUR HUSBAND!
- Take care of the house and keep it neat and tidy.
- Keep things in its proper place.
- The neatness of the home soothes his frayed nerves.
- He is proud of you when his friends and parents compliment the neatness of your house.
You will be surprised to know this also is one easy way to attract him.
5. A smiling face and good sense of humor pulls him towards you!
Are you prone to easy irritability and frowning at small misunderstandings?
Your husband does not like you when you are always serious with worry. He likes to unwind at home. Your demanding nature makes him keyed up and dull. When you thrust all your worries on him, he feels fettered.
Family problems makes you into a worrying machine. You are always on the edge and gloomy.
How will your poor husband feel attracted to you?
MAGNETIC WAYS TO ATTRACT YOUR HUSBAND!
- He wants you to smile and be humorous.
- He adores you when you laugh and make him laugh. It relaxes his mind of tension and stress.
- Your smiling face attracts your husband towards you.
- He wants to be home as you are a great companion who laughs with him like a friend and smiles like an angel.
In the initial stages of marriage your husband is attracted by your physical beauty.
But as days pass by he wants qualities which makes him feel comfortable at home. Your beauty no longer amazes him when you do not have the qualities he craves for.
Marriage without attraction can be boring and routine. Forgo your misconception that your physical beauty will attract your husband like a magnet. Combine your good looks with your understanding mentality to draw him towards you.
Married life means lot more than these qualities but attracting your husband is interconnected with these small and often overlooked aspects.